Introducing The Man

Play the song as you read 😊

Wolfie Carson Hadrian was a 23yr old well-known Solicitor at one of England's most popular Law firms, Garroway Law Solicitors.

His first stint into the spotlight was during a high profile case where he had been involved in the prosecution of a well-known Celebrity who had been accused of drugging and raping Omega females.

For years, the man had done this without any persecution as he had had enough money to keep everything under wraps.

This was one of the instances where the Government had failed in their monitoring of Omegas. It forever remained a black stain on their image as more than 30 Omegas had been drugged and raped by this man.

One of said Omegas had hired Wolfie to build a case against the man and let's just say that it hadn't been a cake walk as he had done his best to cover his tracks. In the end, he had came across a damning piece of evidence which had turned the tide in their favour and after that, it had been easy to get the man hanged for his crimes.

It was also during the five month long trial that other victims had come forward and shared their traumatic experiences with him which also helped to make his case even stronger.

It also didn't help that the man had sent other Alphas at him to silence him. Unfortunately for them, he wasn't just any of the idiotic Alphas walking the street wearing khakis and crocs.

When he fought, he fought to kill and so far, he had broken at least three of his would be killers' necks before torturing the fourth for information on who had hired him.

From then, it was like all the evidence needed to convict the man suddenly came out of hiding and was just waiting for him to discover them.

Now that was one of his most precious memories.

He had been in the front of the crowd when the man was hanged and his body burned for his crimes.

If it was one thing that this Government was good for was that they didn't play around with rape, especially one done on such a large scale over a twenty year period.

That case catapulted Wolfie in the spotlight along with the Law firm.

Not to say that he was struggling before, but he wasn't as successful as he was now. He had just been out of Uni when the case landed on his lap because he had been charging a lower rate than his colleagues.

It was a good thing too as now, he was making money in the six figures and he had been given early promotions since more and more high profile cases came his way.

The second high profile case which landed on his lap was another Celebrity stint, but this time, this one was about another Alpha infecting both Omega and Beta females with HIV/AIDS.

Normally such diseases wouldn't make a difference to their species but apparently the guy had been a human who had been turned into a Werewolf - which can only happen on a full moon - and he had been carrying the disease before being turned so it had mutated to survive inside his now transformed body and walla! You have a genetically stronger version of HIV/AIDS.

To tell the honest truth, this guy was one of the reasons why the Government had tightened their laws on their species interacting with Humans. Any Werewolf caught turning Humans were immediately given the death sentence.