Liar - Memory Lane

Play the song as you read 😊

Danny moved the trash can from the dining room and back to the kitchen now that they had finished cleaning said room; he wasn't even bothered that he had insulted Wolfie's family.

Like what the hell could they do? They couldn't break their Mating nor threaten him with their money because he was also rich.

The most that they could do was badmouth him to their rich friends who would probably ostracize him when Wolfie finally introduced him to his colleagues and therefore outing their relationship to the world.

Sometimes he forgot that his Mate was a Celebrity, but it helped that Wolfie himself didn't even act any different.

After this, he was gonna unpack his documents from the bag he had placed them in then buy the E-books for his classes since he was pretty much going Back To School... Online that is.

Wolfie had gone outside to put the empty trash bag in the dumpster while he cleaned up. The Alpha would have to handle the remaining bottles of wine because he had no freaking idea.

"Okay... What else is there to do?"

He frowned thoughtfully then shrugged. He couldn't remember having anything left to do so he was gonna take a bath and wait for Wolfie since the Alpha had mentioned that he wanted to talk to him after the dinner was done.

"Hey, where are you going?"

His head snapped up as he grabbed his phone, intent on going to the bathroom to turn the taps on.

Wolfie was looking at him, an eyebrow raised in curiosity.

"Gonna start the bath. I'll wait for you so that we could have that talk you mentioned earlier," he replied, checking his phone for any notifications. "Hey, do you have a Facebook?"

He opened said app and began searching Wolfie's name.

Wolfie snorted and walked closer, moving around him to get access to the sink so that he could wash his hands. "Yeah. It's one of the business ones, though. I don't have a personal account."

He hummed thoughtfully as he opened up Wolfie's business profile, immediately following the Alpha. "Do you think that I should change my status from Single to In a relationship? Ohhh and also hyphenate my last name?" He forgot all about that. He mostly went on Facebook to snoop on people's post and the likes as his attention was mostly taken up by Instagram.

Up to now, he still couldn't figure out Twitter.

Wolfie grunted, wiping his hands in a paper towel before throwing it in the trash. "Yeah, if you want. Although, I'd rather you change it to my name completely without any hyphenation."

Danny rolled his eyes, a snort of amusement leaving his lips at the Alpha's words. "Of course. How could I ever think otherwise?" He left Wolfie's public profile and went to his so that he could changed his status.

Hopefully those thirsty ass guys and girls would stop messaging him. "I just know that my nosy family are going to message me about it. Luckily, I deleted my messenger a long time ago."

Wolfie just shrugged. "Babe, I really don't know anything about Facebook. I let my team have complete access to all my social media accounts except for Instagram," he explained, moving closer to Danny so that he could wrap his arms around the Omega.

He placed kisses along Danny's neck as they began gently swaying against each other.

"I have to say that dinner didn't go as I planned. I never knew you had it in you," he murmured softly, tilting Danny's neck to the side so that he could gain complete access to the smooth expanse of skin. "My beautiful. *kiss* Sexy. *kiss* talented *kiss* Omega."