Foot In Mouth Syndrome

Play the song as you read 😊

Danny grumbled inaudibly and shifted where he was propped up in the Passenger's seat; he couldn't contain the shudder which wracked his form from the coldness.

"Babe," he whined, turned his head to the side. "Blanket...  m'cold." He waited for Wolfie to bury him with their thick throw but nothing...

Okay, what the fuck?

Did the Alpha really want to him start whining? It wouldn't be good for him in the long run because Danny knew how to use his Omega capabilities to annoy the Alpha as much as entice him.

He frowned in his sleep and raised a hand to wake Wolfie up only for it to grasp at nothing.

"Wolfieeeee," he whined, opening his eyes to slits in order to look for the Alpha so that he could kick him off of the be- wait... Ohhh! He had momentarily forgotten where they were.

He groaned and fully opened his eyes, sitting up in the seat with a low groan.

"Where did that di-" he yawned and stretched his aching body. "Wh... Where did that dirty bastard go?" he mumbled, looking at where the key was still in the ignition.

"Where's my phone?" he muttered patting at his pockets only to come up empty. He remembered him and Wolfie bickering about it befo- Ohhh! He immediately turned to the backseat where his phone was lying innocently on the seat where his Alpha had dashed it.

He didn't even care if the screen was cracked. Wolfie would be the one replacing it even if buying a Samsung caused his hands to begun burning like Professor Quirrell.

He grabbed the phone off the seat and turned it on, ignoring the numerous unanswered messages so that he could speed dial Wolfie.

He sat back down and huffed as he put the phone to his ear.

'Hmmm... Alpha, harder...I can take it.'

Danny's body heated up as he heard what sounded like his moans reverberating in the car and his eyes immediately narrowed on Wolfie's phone which was on the dashboard.

Oh fuck! He forgot that the screen was cracked and-

'Mmm, give it to me, please! Aghn! A-Alpha!'

"That's fucki-" he immediately ended the call and grabbed Wolfie's IPhone off the dashboard.

Without a word, he unlocked the car and opened the door to fling the phone out on the pavement, dusting his hands in satisfaction as he heard its impact on the concrete.

"That dirty bastard better not keep that ringtone on his next phone!" He closed the door and sat down in the driver's seat.

He grabbed his phone where he had left it on the Passenger's seat and raked a hand through his hair only to frown as it brushed against something.

"Huh?" he mumbled in confusion as he pulled whatever it was off his forehead.

"A... sticky note?" He immediately read the message on it and rolled his eyes before putting it on the dashboard.

"If that bast-

...

Jackson couldn't contain his laughter as numerous security guards approached them after helping their fallen friend; he honestly didn't know what they were expecting to happen, but if they thought that they could capture Wolfie then they had another thing coming.

When Wolfie attended Secondary school, he was on the Football team and boy did he know how to throw a kick. The man was also fast as fuck, but unfortunately, he didn't last long in the sport and was eventually banned because he tended to severely injure members of both the rival teams and their own team.