Loki X Reader: Take Me Instead (One-Shot!)

In The Middle of an Asteroid

Somewhere far in the galaxy

You had betrayed the powerful Thanos, you were brought to him and about to be tortured. Two of his soldiers pushed you down in front of him; you looked up at the Eternal who was sitting on his stone throne.

"How dare! You defy me!" He growled looked down at you, "Were you working alone?" He asked.

You nodded your head slowly looking at him frightened.

"Speak!" He shouted angrily, his voice was very powerful and it echoed around you.

"Y-Yes, I was working alone..." You stuttered looking down at the ground.

"Then you shall be tortured, then, you will carry out with another mission, if you fail, you will die..." Thanos smirked as his two soldiers pulled you to your feet and brought you over to a rock where you were chained up.

A Chatauri soldier walked up to you holding a whip tightly in his right hand.

"She was not working alone! She did not betray you at all!" Loki quickly took a step forward.

You looked up at Loki shocked, "What are you doing here?" You asked looking at him concerned.

"I did" Loki said bravely, "Torture me not her, she didn't do anything..." Loki muttered softly.

"He's lying! It was all me!" You cried looking up at Thanos, you gasped realizing you had made eye contact with him, you quickly looked down.

"Take me instead!" Loki shouted angrily.

"You dare raise your voice at the rightful king of The Nine Realms?" A Chautari soldier stopped Loki and sent him a slight glare.

"I do, take me instead, she didn't do anything, I betrayed you!" Loki shouted pushing the Chautari soldier away from him.

"Loki stop... Don't do this" You begged.

"Why don't you come down here and torture me yourself coward!" Loki smirked.

"You're acting like an idiot! Stop Loki! Please!" You looked at Loki worriedly.

Loki turned his head and looked at you smiling softly, "I went behind your back and told Asgard of your plans, not my friend here, she had no clue" Loki said.

Thanos looked down at you, "Is this true?" He asked.

You looked at Loki you nervously.

Loki gave you a small nod.

"Yes, it is true..." You muttered softly looking at Loki sadly.

"Free her" Thanos said sternly as two Chautari soldiers came up behind you and freed you, "But she can still watch" He smirked as the two soldiers dragged you over to him and pushed you to your knees holding you down.

"No!" You cried and watched a Chautari soldier grab Loki and push him to his knees.

"Take off your armor" The soldier hissed.

Loki nodded and took off his armor and then his under shirt, he placed his palms on the ground, "I'm ready..." He muttered softly.

The Chautari soldier looked at Thanos for permission.