Loki & Thor X Reader: Stay Away (One-Shot!)

The Avengers Tower, New York

Loki and Thor had just arrived from Asgard, Loki had killed your family when you were a teenager as soon as you saw Loki you charged at him. Clint quickly held you back, you screamed at the top of your lungs at Loki.

"You murdered my family when I was a teenager! You deserve to die! You call yourself a god! You're pathetic!" You screamed angrily.

Loki just laughed at you, "Who's this Thor? Your girlfriend?" He asked.

"You jerk! You! You!" You screamed and broke from Clint's grasp, Thor grabbed you and pulled you away from his brother.

"(Y/N) calm down..." Thor whispered to you.

"I'll kill you!" You screamed angrily pushing Thor away tackling Loki, you balled your fist about to punch Loki when Thor tackled you off of Loki.

"You're crazy..." Loki slowly backed away from you, he saw his dagger laying on the ground feet away from you.

You quickly grabbed the dagger and was about to stab him in the chest when Thor grabbed you once more, "Enough!" Thor said sternly.

"You murdered them in front of me and just left me there! I was blamed and sent to prison! No one believed me! No one knew the truth!" You screamed at Loki glaring at him with pure anger.

Thor tried to take the dagger from you but you wouldn't give it up, "Let it go..." Thor whispered.

"What do you want? An apology?" Loki asked.

"I don't want your worthless apology! I want you to suffer!" You screamed flailing violently trying to break free from Thor's grasp.

"He's not here to hurt you, he's not here to hurt anyone..." Thor whispered.

"How could you bring him here?! You know what he did!" You pulled away from Thor, "I hate you Thor! You're nothing but a traitor!" You shouted before throwing the dagger aside and storming off to your room.

Thor stood there watching you walk away, he turned and looked at Loki, "Brother stay here, I must go speak with (Y/N)" Thor muttered softly.

"Please don't tell her..." Loki mumbled, "She'd probably hate me even more..." He muttered softly.

"You never told her?! The fact that you loved her when you were a young man, you went to her house to bring her flowers and confess your love to her and her father attacked you, she needs to know that Loki..." Thor muttered softly.

"Why tell her? So she can hate me even more! She'll never love me! She loves you!" Loki growled slightly and turned away.

You slowly peered out from behind the corner looking at the brothers.

Clint and Natasha awkwardly walked out of the room along with the rest of The Avengers, "I knew she would never love me... She's always loved you, I wanted to try and win her heart but things ended horribly..." Loki mumbled.

"I know you love (Y/N), she would never love me so there's no point in trying..." Loki sighed sadly.

"I don't love (Y/N)..." Thor lied, he certainly was a horrible liar, he watched as his brother couldn't help but laugh at him.

"You never shut up about her" Loki grinned, "I know she loves you back, you've already taken everything from me, might as well take her..." Loki mumbled seeing you standing behind Thor.

Thor looked at Loki curiously and turned around seeing you, tears rolled down your cheeks as you walked up to Loki and slapped him as hard as you could.

"You promised me you'd never tell anyone that! We were friends once Loki! You made a promise!" You screamed.

Loki grabbed your wrist looking deeply into your (E/C) eyes, he stared at you for a few moments before pushing you away.

You were about to slap Loki again when Thor grabbed you, "Don't you dare take your anger out on him, take it out on me, I'm the one who told him to give you those flowers in the first place... I made him go to your home..." Thor mumbled.

You angrily balled your fists before breaking down crying, you quickly pushed the two brothers away from each other before running to your room and slamming the door.

Thor and Loki looked at each other worriedly before quickly walking into your room.

You quickly backed away from the brothers, "I-I-I..." You fell to the floor covering your head sobbing uncontrollably. 

Thor slowly walked up to you knelt down in front of you, you screamed at the top of your lungs pushing him away. 

Loki grabbed you and pinned you to the bed, he looked deeply into your eyes before laying down beside you wrapping his arms tightly around your waist.

You looked at him slightly confused, then you saw Thor walk over to the bed and lay down in front of you caressing his arms around your waist.

You were snuggled in between the two brothers, you looked deeply into Thor's bright blue eyes as he gently kissed your forehead and wiped your tears.

Loki kissed your head and began to lovingly stroke your hair, "There's no need to cry my darling..." Loki whispered to you.

Thor gave you a warm smile staring deeply into your eyes before wiping the rest of your tears away, "Everything's alright now..." Thor muttered softly, "You're safe now..." Loki whispered to you gently squeezing you.

© Fan-Fic written by Mind-Wolf