Yandere!Loki X Reader: Insane Love (One-Shot!)

Asgard

You hadn’t seen Loki in a while, he was a good friend of yours, you found it strange that you hadn’t seen him walking around the kingdom. You walked toward Loki’s chambers and knocked on the door, there was no answer, you knocked again but realized the door was unlocked and open. You peeked into the room seeing that it was empty.

“Loki?” You asked looking around curiously you walked into Loki’s room seeing a hidden passageway behind a bookshelf, you also realized that you hadn’t seen Thor in a while either, the kingdom had seemed empty for the past few weeks.

You walked down a few stairs to find Thor, Sif, Fandral were cuffed to the wall, you gasped seeing that they had all been badly beaten.

Thor’s eyes shot open, “Run! Before he gets you!” Thor cried.

“Who? What happened to all of you?” You asked looking at Thor trying to free him but heard footsteps, “Whose done this to you?” You asked.

“Loki…” Thor mumbled looking terrified.

You turned around and saw Loki with blood splatters on his face.

Loki held a cloth in his hand, he wiped the blood from his face and smiled at you, “Have you come to visit me darling?” Loki asked.

“Loki? Did you do this?” You asked.

Loki nodded grinning insanely, Loki grabbed a dagger and walked up to Sif and slit her throat.

You screamed in terror quickly backing away, “Loki!” You cried looking at him terrified.

“Don’t you see…?” Loki asked.

“S-See what? Loki stop this…” You begged.

Loki walked up to Fandral and put the dagger to his throat.

“Loki put that dagger down now!” You begged, “Stop this! You must stop this!” You cried as tears began streaming down your cheeks.

Loki walked up to Thor and put the dagger to his neck.

You walked up to Loki and smacked him grabbing the dagger from him, “That’s enough Loki!” You looked at Loki scared he was going to hurt you.

“Don’t you understand?” Loki asked.

“Understand what Loki? You’re scaring me Loki…” You muttered softly.

Loki suddenly grabbed you and pulled you upstairs, Loki suddenly pinned you to his bed smirking, he grinned putting the dagger to your cheek.

You quickly tried to push him off screaming at the top of your lungs.

Loki covered your mouth putting the dagger to your neck, “Shhh….” Loki whispered to you, Loki reached under the pillow and pulled out two sets of handcuffs, he cuffed your wrists to the bed.

“What the hell are you doing? Loki let me go!” You quickly tried to break free from the cuffs but it was no use.

Loki locked the bedroom door and turned around grinning at you.

“Loki let me go at once!” You demanded.

“Why would I do that?” Loki asked taking off his armor so he was only in his leather trousers, he walked back over to the bed and climbed on top of you.

“Please don’t hurt me…” You begged whimpering.

Loki suddenly began undressing you.

“Loki… Stop… Please…” You begged beginning to sob.