Loki X Reader: Drunk Love (One-Shot!)

New York City

It was late and you and your boyfriend Loki were going out for some fun, you decided to go to a local bar and have a few drinks. Loki had dressed like a regular Midgardian, he also had cut his hair and slicked it back, but the only problem, he looked like he was from the early 50's. You sat down with Loki in the corner of the bar and waved for a waitress.

"I've never gone to a Midgardian bar before? Won't these mortals recognize me?" Loki leaned toward you looking at you nervously.

"No one will recognize you trust me..." You kissed Loki's cheek and waved a waitress over.

A waitress walked over to you, she pulled out a small notebook, "What would you like?" The waitress asked.

"We'll have two beers and a side of prawns and onion rings" You smiled softly.

The waitress wrote it down and then walked off.

Loki looked at you anxiously, "Are you sure you don't want to go somewhere else? We don't have to go to the bar for our date night..." Loki whispered to you.

"I told you the bar would be fun... Trust me" You kissed Loki's cheek, "Do you want to go somewhere else?" You asked.

"No, I'm fine, I don't mind being here at all" Loki smiled.

The waitress walked over with two large beers and set them down on the table, "You're onion rings and prawns will be out soon" The waitress said before walking off.

"She's not a very enthusiastic waitress..." Loki muttered softly.

You picked up your beer and gave Loki a soft smile, "To date night" You said.

Loki picked up his beer and clinked your glass; "To date night" He grinned before taking a sip of his beer, he was silent realizing this beer was rather good; Loki took a big gulp of his beer.

You smiled and took a sip of your own beer.

"Want to have a chugging contest?" Loki asked looking at you curiously.

"You're on... Ready? Set? Go!" You grinned before chugging your beer.

Loki quickly chugged his beer finishing his before you.

You hadn't even chugged half your beer, you put your beer down looking at Loki utterly shocked, "That's it we're having a drinking game... Waitress! Bring us a set of shots!" You called.

Loki chuckled and licked his lips, "It's on!" Loki grinned.

You quickly chugged your beer and smacked it down on the table, the waitress walked over and walked over with a tray of shots.

Loki chuckled and picked up a small shot glass, "To the best girlfriend in the entire universe" Loki grinned.

"To the best boyfriend in all the universe" You smiled and clinked shot glasses with Loki before drinking the shot, you smacked it down on the table, "Oh my that's strong..." You muttered softly. Loki laughed as you two drank shots.