Blind!Loki X Reader: My Monster (One-Shot)

You were so happy, Loki was finally back from his quest, you ran toward his bedroom, a happy smile on your face, you opened the door and ran in, you called Loki's name looking him around the room. But you saw Loki no where, you called for him again, but again there was no answer, you looked under the bed and in the bathroom, why was Loki hiding from you?

Loki was hiding behind the door, Loki slowly closed the door, he wore a cloak with a big hood that his his face.

You turned around and smiled happily running up to Loki hugging him tightly, "Oh I've missed you so much!" You were about to pull Loki's hood down when he slapped your hand away and took a step back.

You looked at Loki strangely, "What's got into you?" You asked.

"Do not touch me..." Loki muttered and ended up tripping falling to the floor, Loki's hood ended up falling down, Loki quickly covered his face and put his hood back up getting up off the floor.

"Loki? What's wrong?" You asked looking at him worried.

Loki turned around in your direction and pushed the air away from him as if he were trying to push you away, Loki fell down again.

You quickly helped Loki up pulling his hood down, you gasped seeing that Loki's once emerald green eyes were now a dull lifeless grey, you saw scratches all over Loki's face, you were devastated.

"N-No... look away..." Loki begged pulling his hood back up.

You stopped Loki, "Oh god... What happened to you?" You asked putting your hand to Loki's cheek.

"Odin took away my sight... I disobeyed his rules while on my quest..." Loki looked down sadly.

You looked at Loki shocked, "How dare he do such a monstrous thing!" You cried.

"I deserved it... I killed a child..." Loki muttered.

You were devastated at Loki's words, "Please tell me you are lying..." You begged looking at Loki worried.

"I would never lie to my true love..." Loki muttered putting his hands up feeling around trying to find you.

You walked up to Loki and lovingly grasped his hands, "By accident or on purpose?" You asked.

"By accident.... I was trying to save an Asgardian child from a group of Frost Giants and the cave, it caved in on him and he got crushed...." Loki looked down sadly.

"That doesn't sound like it was your fault...." You wrapped your arms around Loki pulling him close, you gently hugged him kissing his forehead.

Loki tried to kiss you but ended up just kissing the air.

You gently guided Loki to your lips.

Loki leaned in kissing you passionately, he slowly pulled away looking down sadly, he looked so upset he looked like he was about to cry.

"Don't worry... I promise to take care of you..." You whispered to Loki lovingly grasping his hand.

Loki sighed and didn't say a word, he was trying to take off his clothes but was having trouble.

You stopped Loki and helped him strip down to his pants.

Loki sighed sadly and felt around for the bed.

You took Loki's arm and led him to the bed helping him sit down, You sat down across from Loki looking at him.

"Please stop looking at me like that... I know I look like a freak..." Loki muttered.

"I'm staring at you because I want to punish Odin himself for doing such foul things to my precious Frost Giant" You growled, "You are not a freak Loki! Don't you ever say that!" You said sternly.