Loki X Reader: Lokis Execution (One-Shot)

Today was the day of Loki’s Execution, the day he would be put to death for his schemes, murders and pranks, the day where his mischief would be put to silence.

You hid in the crowd as you watched a chained up Loki get dragged toward the throne by guards.

The guards took off Loki’s muzzle; Loki just looked up and glared at the All-father in front of him.

“Loki Laufeyson, you are to be executed for trying to destroy Jotunhiem, for wrecking the rainbow bridge as well as the Bifrost, stealing the cube, for murdering and torturing hundreds if not thousands of innocent Midgardians, for trying to steal the Tesseract and open up a portal that revealed an army and tried to kill all of mankind and take over the world, for trying to kill your own brother, for trying letting the Frost Giants into Asgard, etc.” Odin said.

Loki just laughed, “There’s a lot more that that” Loki chuckled.

“You are to be put to death by my hand…” Odin said letting out a slight growl, Odin put up his hand, a blue flame surrounded his hand.

Just as Odin was about to throw a blue fire ball at Loki, You tackled Loki to the floor disappearing just leaving the chains and shackles behind.

The crowd gasped and chattered amongst themselves, “Find Loki and whoever that girl was!” Odin demanded.

You and Loki suddenly appeared in a dark cold cave; Loki fell backward onto the cold icy ground as he looked at the hooded girl in front of him.

“Who are you?! Why did you save me?!” Loki growled.

“What no thank you?” You pulled down your hood and helped Loki up off the ground.

Loki suddenly pinned you against the wall, “Who are you? I demand for….” Loki just stared at you, “__________?” Loki smiled a bit, “What are you doing here?” He asked taking a step back.

You straightened your dress, “I came to save you from execution, I didn’t want to see you die…” You sighed.

“Why would you care if I died?” Loki asked.

“Because I lo…” You looked down.

“I knew it! I knew you still have feelings for me!” Loki exclaimed.

“Why would you care if I had feelings for you hmp?” You asked crossing your arms.

“Okay fine… I still love you _________” Loki muttered looking down; his cheeks flushed a bright pink.

“Then why did you leave… oh wait! Because apparently ruling the world and killing your brother was more important than me!” You screamed.

Loki quickly walked up to you and covered your mouth.

You growled through Loki’s hand pushing him away.

Loki grabbed you and pinned you against the wall kissing you passionately, “I left because I didn’t think I was good enough for you…” Loki muttered softly.

You looked at Loki surprised, “You really thought I was out of your league…. Loki you’re the God of Mischief… I’m nothing but a normal girl that travels the nine realms… you’re the one that’s out of my league….” You blushed and pulled Loki toward you kissing him.

Loki chuckled as he lovingly grasped your hand, “I want you to be mine again…” Loki whispered to you.

“You can be Loki…” You put your hand to his cheek and kissed him passionately.

Loki lovingly wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer, Loki continued to kiss you passionately but his lips began to travel down you neck.

“Loki…” You whispered in a soft tone.

“Yes my darling?” Loki asked looking up at you with his innocent emerald green eyes.
“I love you…” You smiled.

Loki smiled gently pressing his lips against yours, “I love you too” He smiled.

From then on you and Loki travelled the nine realms in secret, you both played pranks on the ones that were mean to you when you were nothing but small children, you knew you and Loki would be together forever.