Loki X Reader: We Could Be Lovers (Songfic O-S!)

Loki X Reader: We Could be Lovers [Sonfic] (One-Shot!)

Love is a many splendid thing,

love lifts us up where we belong,

all you need is love

You waited in your chambers alone, you missed your Prince dearly, Loki, The God of Mischief was your Jotun Prince, you and him were forbidden to be together, your parents hated one another. You suddenly heard the door open, you turned around and saw a tall handsome man with long black shoulder length hair and bright emerald green eyes. It was your Prince.

All you need is love...

"Loki, your not supposed to be here, you can't be here..." You looked at Loki worried as you walked up to him, "You cannot be here" You looked at him worried.

All you need is love...

"I had to see you..." Loki muttered softly as he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you close.

All you need is love...

You gently pushed Loki away looking away sadly.

Love is just a game...

"I had to see you, I had to, I couldn't bare another night without you" Loki walked up to you and kissed your forehead.

I was made for loving you baby,

you were made for loving me

"You cannot be here Loki! You must leave at once! If the guards catch us we will never be able to see each other again!" You looked down trying your best to hold back your tears.

Just one night, gimme just one night

"Can't I just have my princess for one night?" Loki asked gently lifting your chin, he lovingly grasped your hands giving you a gentle kiss on the cheek, "Just one night of love making, please, I miss your sweet love" Loki whispered to you.

In the name of love

one night in the name of love

"You crazy fool, I won't give into you" You gently pulled away and headed for the door but Loki grabbed your arm.

"Don't... leave me this way, I can't survive, without your sweet love, Oh baby, don't leave me this way" Loki pulled you toward him.

"No, we cannot, we'll get caught" You sighed.

Love lift us up where we belong

where eagles fly, on a mountain high

"Just one night, we won't get caught, the guards cannot get down here, I made sure they were off duty... We have the whole night to ourselves darling... Please" Loki begged.

Love makes us act like we are fools

Throw our lives away, for one happy day

"No, we would be fools to do such a risky thing!" You looked at Loki and let a few tears stream down your cheeks.

We could be heroes

Just for one day

"Just one night, that's it... No one will catch us, I promise" Loki walked up to you and pulled you close, he gently swayed your hips swaying his hips as well, "I know we've never made love before" Loki blushed a bit.

You pulled away from Loki blushing, "You, you will be mean" You looked at Loki worried.

"No I won't!" Loki said, "I promise to be gentle" Loki promised, "We should be lovers" Loki smiled.

"We can't do that!" You sighed sadly.

"We should be lovers, and that's a fact" Loki said in a soft tone, he spun you around and pulled you close again.

"No, nothing will keep us together" You pulled away from Loki.

"We could steal time" Loki grinned.

You laughed and smiled at Loki blushing even more.

Just for one day

We could be heroes, forever and ever

We could be heroes...

Loki chuckled and pulled you close to him lovingly moving a few strands of your hair out of your face, "Your so beautiful" Loki whispered to you.

Just because I... will always love you

You smiled brightly, "I love you Loki... With all my heart... I want to stay with you forever, till the end of time..." You kissed Loki passionately.

I...

"I love you too my sweet princess" Loki lovingly grasped your hand kissing your forehead.

Can't help loving

"Promise, we'll let nothing tare us apart?" You asked looking at Loki.

You...

"I promise... Not even Odin himself can tare us apart, not Thor, not mother Frigga, no one" Loki said confidently as he leaned in kissing you passionately.

You took a deep breath and put your forehead to Loki's, "How wonderful life is" You sang quietly.

Loki loved it when you sang, you had such a beautiful voice and you would often sing to him in the middle of the night when he woke up from nightmares, Loki took a deep breath.

"Now you're in the world..." You both sang, you smiled happily and kissed Loki passionately. Loki grinned happily holding you close.

Thor peeked through the door and into the room seeing Loki and you kissing each other passionately. He gasped and quickly covered his mouth shutting the door, Thor looked around worriedly, Thor knew he couldn't let anyone find out about this. This was now his mission, to keep his anyone from finding about Loki and you being lovers.