Dark!LokixValkyrie!Reader (One-Shot!)

Dark!Loki X Valkyrie! Reader (One-Shot!)

Three times nine girls, but one girl road ahead.

White-skinned under her helmet;

The horses were trembling, from their manes.

Dew fell into the deep valleys.

Hail in the high woods;

Good fortune comes to men from there;

All that I saw was hateful to me.

You stood in the hall, Valhalla, also known as the Hall of the Slain. It was an enormous hall located in Asgard ruled by the Allfather Odin; you were a Valkyrie, one of the twelve handmaids. Loki stood behind one of the pillars watching you. You turned around taking out your sword holding it firmly in your right hand.

“Who are you? What are you and why are you following me?” You asked seeing a tall man with shoulder length black hair and emerald green eyes, he vanished within seconds. You ran behind the pillar looking around curiously.

A few weeks had passed

The All-Father, Odin, had sent you to Modag to look for a stolen artifact that was very important to him. You were searching a barren land, you sighed and you grumbled to yourself.

“I am honored Allfather, but how come the rest of the handmaidens get to have a vacation and I’m stuck doing this?” You sighed.

“So you’re not the only one looking for the artifact” A voice echoed around you.

You took out your sword looking around, “Show yourself” You demanded.

The tall man that had been in Valhalla, came out from behind a tree, “You can put that sword away, I’m not going to hurt you” Loki said putting his hands up.

“Who are you?” You asked.

“I am Loki, of Asgard” Loki smirked.

“Odin’s son, the one that betrayed Asgard, practically destroyed Jotunheim and betrayed his own brother?” You put your sword to Loki’s neck.

“Yes, that one” Loki chuckled, “But I’m looking for the artifact, so I can gain my honor back from…. Someone… My father” Loki lied.

“You are too looking for the orb… Well I, a Valkyrie, will take it to the Allfather Odin” You said sternly, “No leave…” You said sternly walking toward the temple.

“Why don’t we take it to my father together” Loki smirked and walked in front of you grinning.

You put the tip of your sword to Loki’s throat, “You betray me and you will be nothing but another in the hall of the slain” You threatened.

Loki chuckled and nodded, “Lead on” He said.

You walked into the temple seeing the orb floating; you walked up to it and realized it was protected by a force field, you were about to hit it with your sword when Loki quickly grabbed you.

“Let me…” Loki said snapping his fingers, a green glow flowed out of his hands and surrounded the force field making it disappear, he picked up the orb and grinned.

You put out your hand sending a slight glare at Loki.

“Well, I guess this is goodbye” Loki smirked about to disappear but you grabbed him by his neck throwing him against the wall, “I knew I shouldn’t have trusted you!” You growled.

Loki winced and stood up taking out a dagger.

You slashed Loki in the chest.

Loki fell to his knees dropping the orb; Loki groaned falling on his back.