Loki X Reader: Chained (One-Shot)

"At least give me a dagger" Loki said looking at Thor, you stood beside Thor looking at him worried, you weren't found of Loki and knew he was going to betray Thor, Thor smiled and took out handcuffs placing them on Loki's wrists, Loki looked up at Thor, "You like tricks, right?" Thor chuckled and walked off.

You couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

Loki looked at you and sent you a slight glare but smiled at you, "How about we go somewhere private and you can take these chains off me?" Loki smirked.

"Really?" You walked up to Loki and smiled at him, "I'd love to go somewhere private" You smirked and pulled Loki toward your room.

"Shall I take those chains off you now?" You smiled closing the door locking it.

Loki smirked, "Go right ahead darling" He smirked.

You smiled and took out a dagger and through it at Loki.

Loki gasped in pain but took out the dagger cutting the chains of his cuffs with it, "Big mistake" Loki growled grabbing you pinning you against the wall.

You gasped looking worried.

"I should kill you right now" Loki smiled but through you onto the bed, "But I have a better idea" Loki smirked.

Loki put the dagger onto the nightstand and took off the cuffs pinning you to the bed, "Heal me now" Loki demanded.

You sighed and gently putting your hand to Loki's wound healing him completely.

Loki slowly leaned in and kissed you.

You looked at Loki shocked but surprisingly kissed back.

Loki was about to make you undress him.

When Thor suddenly burst into the room grabbing Loki, "We are on a quest!" Thor said sternly cuffing Loki again, Thor helped you off the bed, "Now... time to go" Thor said sternly.

Loki sighed looking at the cuffs than at Thor growling slightly.

"No cuffs, if he does anything, I'll kill him" You muttered softly and took the cuffs of Loki kissing his cheek.

"But seriously, if you do try anything, I will kill you or perhaps torture you" You smirked kissing Loki's cheek and gently pushed him beside Thor, "Now let's go kick some ass" You smiled and walked off with the two Asgardian gods ready to battle.