Loki X Reader: Final Goodbyes (One-Shot!)

A/N: Hello my darlings, I know it has been quite some time since I last posted something writing related. I am currently working on my NaNoWriMo Goal for a book of mine and I've really been wanting to finish it lately, it's also been helping me find a better place mentally. Which I've also been trying to improve my Mental Health as well, so pardon me for being quite busy, I'm doing much better and would really like to get back into writing some Fan-fiction for all of you. Thank you all for being so patient and I really hope you enjoy this little One-Shot, this for once was an idea that came to me instead of getting an idea off Tumblr or Instagram. Enjoy! <3

------------------------------------------------------

It had been two years since you had Loki had first met, since you had shared love for that one fateful night, after that night, you and Loki hadn't spoken much but you two had fallen deeply in love with each other, and you had shared a bond like no other. Then Loki disappeared as he usually did and never to be seen again, until on night when you were relaxing on the couch, about to turn the television on when you heard a knock on the door. You had just gotten out of the shower and slipped into some comfy clothes, which happened to be an old Stark Industries shirt and a pair of boxer briefs, you got off the couch trying your best to balance the towel wrapped around your head; you heard another loud knock on the door, "I'm coming, I'm coming, I just put him to sleep, please be quiet" You begged, you unhinged the chain and opened the door wide open, not to impressed with the person who was knocking on your door at night. 

There stood Loki, he was a well dressed and well taken care of, just as he always was, you on the other hand didn't look your best, "Loki?!" You asked. 

Loki smiled and nervously laughed, only for you to shut the door in his face. 

"I know you're tired, you've been living off two hours of sleep this entire week, but there is no reason for you to be seeing things" You muttered to yourself, but again you heard a knock on the door, this time, you took a deep breath and walked up to the door and opened it, with your eyes closed, "Look, I know I was late paying rent this month, I'm still on leave so checks don't stretch as much as I would like them" You said, opening your eyes to see Loki still standing there. 

"I believe I have come at a bad time, haven't I?" Loki uttered. 

"How did you find me?" You asked, you had to admit, you had made sure you been well hidden from Loki after all that he had done, especially after he had released an alien army onto New York, but how could he have possibly found you? 

"Have I come at a bad time? I know it's late..." He said. 

You stepped out and closed the door behind you, only leaving it open a crack, "How do you possibly think it's alright for you to show up here?" You asked, pointing at him angrily, "I have been just fine without you" You said sternly. 

Loki looked down to see stacks of envelopes with overdue stamps all over them, he picked them up and handed them to you. 

"So what, I've been late on a few bills here and there, I have two mouths to feed and diapers are expensive okay" You grumbled, grabbing the stack, "Now you have exactly thirty seconds to tell me why you're here and it better be a damn good reason, that or I'm going to knock you clean out, make a choice" You threatened.