Chapter 23: Yellow Tape

Two feet off the ground, woah, woah, like why am I living here?
Up and down, up and down, woah, woah, I think I might drown from my tears
I cry 'cause my fate is sold, too many tears, I'm thinking 'bout ending here
Wanna forget, Russian roulette with the pistol

Anthony POV

By the time I opened my eyes again it was dark outside. The constant deep from the heart monitor I was hooked up to started to irriated me. Ready to sit up and call on one of my nurses, since I thought I was alone until I what sounded like a low arguement. I instantly knew the voices belonged to Chris and Ryan, whatever they were talking about, which most likely was me sounded heated.

"Da fuck you mean you can't do dis ?! Dis shit ain't no fucking choice you need to be here...you are going to be here for him."

"This isn't what I signed up. I can't save him. I think it's better if I just keep my distance."

"Oh but it was cool when he was playing Captain save a hoe for your ass." Chris voice boomed through the room before Ry told him to hush scared that he was going to wake me. But that's too little too late. "Fuck dat. You ain't change one bit Bruh. I thought loosing mama would've woken your ass up but I see it didn't. You still da same ungrateful ass little girl I met back in that fucking alley. I should've left your ass there just like your damn mama did." A part of me wanted to make myself known to them because I wanted to comfort her.

Ry's mother was a topic that if brought up in the wrong way it would crush her but Breeze knew that and I low key wanted to hear what she had to say next.

"Ungrateful ?! I'm here ain't I. I've been here but I can't deal with another drug addict."

Well damn that shit fucked up a nigga pride. That's all she sees me as....a drud addict.

I ain't going to even try to lie and say that ain't hurt your boy feelings especially after she came back earlier today when I was having the seizure.

"Than what you come back for Ry. You ain't have to come back." Same shit I'm asking Breeze.

"What you mean why would I come back. I needed to know if he was okay. I love him."

Though she put some much emphasis on the L word I couldn't find myself to believe it or at least not anymore.

"Bullshit Ry cuz if you loved my brody leaving wouldn't even be a fucking option. But do you shawdy...bounce and when Tone wake up Imma make sure to tell him wussup cuz you ain't shit."

A moment or two went by and neither had said anything else but I heard what sounded like sniffling before a very emotional Ryan mumble I tell him I love him but it didn't stop Breezy's verbal assault though. With a quick get the fuck out and the closing of the door after I knew Ryan had left. My chest had tighten as my windpipe felt like it was closing up on me. Giving me no way to get oxygen to my brain. I couldn't cry because it honestly felt like I had no more tears left but a pain filled pressure started to form behind my closed eyes the same way it did earlier. My body tensed as the heart monitor started to beep out of control.

"Shit ! Yungin' !" I could hear my brother yell before everything happened all over again.

Everything was in and out. One minute I could see nurses and doctors hovering over top of me looking panicked, the next nothing but darkness.

On my end it only felt like seconds my eyes were closed, almost like I had blinked and that was it but when my eyes reopened the sun was shinning in my room confirming it was a new day.