Chapter 14: Naked

I need somebody who loves me naked
Someone who never asks for love
But knows how to take it
Are you that somebody
Who sees a wall and breaks it?
Are you ready to fight to just see what's lost behind my flaws?
Can you love me naked?

Omniscient POV

Rushing into Norhwestern Memorial Hospital with a racing heart and tears filled eyes. This couldn't be happening. Getting that call saying she had been taken here in a hurry would stop anyone close to her heart. This isn't how things were suppose to go , she was suppose to be safe , suppose to be kept safe. But he just couldn't let go he had been embarrassed that she had slipped through his fingers and even more filled with shame that she actually got the hearts and balls to finally leave. It wasn't until a new person entered her life that she left like she had that strengthen well he's just showed and will continue showing her that , that homeless niggas isn't Superman and that he couldn't save her. This was he city and he would stop until he had is claws buried deep into her flesh again.

Almost knocking the wind out of herself as she slammed herself against the front desk in a panic. Words coming out a mile a minute she needed to know what floor to go to , what room to go to. When the nurse finally got her to calm down enough she wrote down the floor and room number along with the patients name on the visitors badge. Without letting her pin it to her top she was off again with the thin piece of person clenched in her fist. Once she entered the elevator , that was being occupied as well by the company she had brought along with her , her back pressed against the cool mental as she crossed her arms over her chest. Quietness fill the small box that was going up , the only thing that was being heard their short but heavy breathing and the Ding sound that was being made every time the reached a different floor. Body shaking like she was back in church catching the Holy Ghost she spoke to God , the only person that could give her some form of actual peace right now. Asking him , begging him to allowing the one she loved and held so closely to heart be okay.

Saying she shouldn't have been so reckless , she couldn't done more , should've did more. It was her place to protect her. Even though she would forever be grateful for what these two young men did by being their for her and getting her here especially Anthony she couldn't help but feel slightly bitter because this was her responsibility and she failed. This was her fault and she knew that. Now she had to live with this guilt everyday.

When the doors finally opened on the floor she belonged on stepping out and through the first place she was heading to was the front desk like she had done previously but the sound of her name being called by a familiar voice caused her head to snap in the opposite direction.

"Chris." His name came out horse and shaky as she wrapped her arms around his neck allowing him to take her into his embrace.

"How is she , what happen ? Anthony didn't tell me much when he called." She asked as she pulled away.

"She called a lil after he had came and swooped me from the shop. she was already in a panic. Asking where he was at and that he was there. We ain't get much response after that just a brunch of screaming and shit breaking. By the time we got their da place was a mess she was at the bottom of the steps....." Chris trailed off as the still fresh images flashed in front of his eyes. Everything was just fucked up and it was nothing they could do besides wait for what the doctor had to say.

Hopefully it was good news.

"This is all my fault."

"You damn right it is." Another person added on to there conversation.

"Yungin' chill dats not something she need hear right now."

"And why da fuck not ?" He tone caused her to jump because he never talked to her and about her like that. "She did dis shit ! Dis is yo fault Ryan..dat woman did everything for you she raised you and how you repay her buy turning yo fuckin' back for some ain't shit nigga. Look where we at ?! Look what he did ! You might accept dis shit but I ain't , I already lose one mama I aint finna lose another !"