Chapter 12: Drugs

Baby, when I tell you I want you, I want you bad
If not more than before, I want you more than the time before that
I can't give you no closure, no

Omniscient POV

The whole ride towards Giordano's Anthony heart was jumping out of his chest almost sending himself into cardiac arrest. The only thing on his mind was that he couldn't be late again. He had to get there before it was too late , had to save her. She was counting on him. It actually took no time to get to the pizza shop since they were only a few blocks over but to him that was enough time for Jahmal to find her before he got there.

I left him was her words , was what she said to him. He could only pray it was true and she actually meant it because he heard those exact words from his mama too many time and she always ended up going back.

When he pulled up to the curb he told Nicki not to move because he didn't know what condition Ryan was actually in and didn't want to put her in a position without letting her what was up and that Nicki had been in the car too. Once he got inside he owner of the spot pointing to the back almost like he knew he was here for Ry. Anthony didn't waste no time pushing pass the few people in line before looking a the booths when his eyes landed on a person , a women who had their head down looking as if they were sleeping.

"Ryan !"

Her head snapped up allowing their eyes to contact. She wasted no time hopped to her feet attacking him with a hug. Her legs instantly wrapped around his waist as her arms locked to his neck as she hid her face. He could hear her cries as she thanked him over and over again for coming.

"Baybeh relax for me please. You breakin' my heart right now."

"I..I can't."

Walking over to the booth let held a duffel bag filled with the longs she took Tony placed her to her feet but her face was still hidden this time into her chest.

"Let me see you Luv."

"N-no."

"Why ?"

"Because I'm ugly."

He didn't even have to say anything else because he already knew there were bruises on her face. Sitting sideways in the booth with Ryan sitting in his lap. His hand rubbed her back as the other rested on top of her butt on some comfortable on the regular type shit. You would've thought they were together and a couple for years by how comfortable with each other.

"You'll neva be ugly to me baybeh. Bruises heal over time but your beauty will always remain."

After a little while and a deep breath Ry lifted up in a up right position giving him a good view of the damage. Just looking at her Anthony want to beat the fuck out of Jahmal and that will still happen when he catches this nigga but right now he had to attend to his baby girl.

"Aye I gotta now Ry but I gotta tell you something."

A look of confusion flashed across her face but she didn't say anything only let him continue.

"Before you called me I was at da movies with a friend...a girl....Nicki and she's inna car right now."

Anthony took she bottom lip into his mouth as a look of shock washed over her face but it was quickly replace with panic. Saying how she couldn't see her like this , that she couldn't know what was really going on in her life. Cries formed in her eyes as her hands moved fast and all over the place.

"Ry calm down...please. She's not going to see you I promise. Let me..Let take her home and I'll....."

"No..no you can't leave me please don't leave."