2) .The Last Minutes.

(.Edited.)

.The Eleventh Hour.

~Catherine Wood~

"You're Amelia!" The Doctor pointed at my friend in disbelief. He turned to me "I thought you were Amelia!" 

I snorted. "Amelia and I aren't even related." 

"And you're late," Amy added. 

His eyes widened. "Amelia Pond. You're the little girl?"

"I'm Amelia Pond and you're late." 

I was surprised that Amy was letting herself be called Amelia by him. I only called her that because I insisted upon it. 

"What happened?"

"Twelve years," she responded simply.

"You hit me with a cricket bat."

"You did burst in our house," I added.

"So you do live together. What's the story?" He asked me.

"Twelve years ... and four psychiatrists," Amelia interrupted.

"Four?"

 "I kept biting them."

"Why?"

"They said you weren't real," I responded for her. "She's very protective of you." 

The Doctor chuckled. "Is she now?"  

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated." The booming warning came again. From an ice cream truck. 

I groaned. "This can't be happening! We're being staked out by an ice cream truck?"

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated." 

I looked around and saw a lady with an phone that was repeating the same message. A jogger also pulled out his iPod in confusion. 

Amelia spotted it too. "Doctor?" she asked. "What's happening?"

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

"Come on!" The Doctor called, pulling us to a small cottage that was Mrs. Angelo's home where she lived with her grandson Jeff. 

I groaned. Jeff had a thing for me, and I would totally go for it if he wasn't hooked on some nasty things. And if he wasn't so annoying.

When we burst in, Mrs. Angelo had her telly on and was flipping through the channels. Each one had the same huge eye that was looking back and forth repeating the message: "Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated." 

"Hello!" The Doctor called as we ran in. "Sorry to burst in. We're doing a special television faults in this area." He took a glance at Amelia. "Also crimes. Let's a have a look." 

"I was just about to phone," Mrs. Angelo said. "It's on every channel." She turned her attention on Amelia and I, as if noticing us for the first time. "Oh hello, Catie dear. You look lovely today. And Amy darling. Are you a policewoman now?" Amelia blushed.

"Well ... sometimes."

"I thought you were a nurse?"

"I-I'm the nurse," I covered, taking advantage of Mrs. Angelo's forgetfulness.

"Maybe a nun?" 

Amelia shrugged. "I dabble."

"Amy, who's your friend?" Mrs. Angelo asked, referring to the Doctor.