Chapter 4 Peter's POV

I go back to my room. Flash is still sleeping, so I'm about to wake him up when I hear his alarm go off, "Spider-Man, Spider-Man!" Flash wakes up.

"Really?!" I exclaim. "Your alarm is the Spider-Man theme song?!"

"Yup," he says. "He's even my screen saver on my phone!" He shows me his phone. I'm officially creeped out.

"Ok then....." I say. All of a sudden, his second alarm goes off, "You better watch out, you better not cry! You better not pout I'm telling you why! Santa Claus is coming...."

"Sorry," Flash says. "I made a back up alarm just in case."

"And it's Santa Claus is coming to town...."

"Yup."

"Dude, it's not even Christmas!"

"So, I must show my appreciation to him."

"Wait, you actually believe in Santa Claus?!" I ask.

"Yeah, duh!" he exclaims.

To change this awkward topic, I tell him everything about what happened when I took my walk. "Wow," Flash says. "Are you sure it was her?"

"Flash, it's been a year since she died, or at least we think she died, and if I was just hallucinating, that would have happened a while ago. Plus, it was her voice!"

"Alright, I have an idea," Flash says. "Try to find her again, and show me who it is. If it's actually her, I'll go talk to her and see how she acts around me, okay?"

"That sounds like a plan!" I say.