Chapter 37 Peter's POV

When I arrive in Times Square, I find Rhino already defeated, which I'm not surprised. He's an easy villain!

 Now we're down to two. It looks like the agents are taking care of Doctor Octopus. Meanwhile, Sandman is just making it's way, destroying the city.

I swing onto him from behind, finding myself fall onto a pile of sand. All of a sudden, he starts to shape shift into a normal looking being. Some of the agents start shooting at him, but the bullets go straight through him. He's practically made of sand.

 "Face it, you can't stop me!" he says getting his big fist ready to throw a punch at me but my spidey senses warn me so I dodge it just in time.

 I turn to my left noticing a fire hydrant next to me. I start turning it, letting all of the water rush out. Sandman tries to get away but it's too late. Firefighters arrive with their hoses, spraying him down. All of the sand is washing out of him, turning into piles of mud on the ground. After the sand is fully out of him, the police come and take him away.

 I turn around and find one of the agents trying to rip one of Doctor Octopus's arms off. But before she can succeed, he uses his other arm to grab her and he starts to climb with her on top of the Oscorp building.

 I swing over there and start scaling after him. I manage to distract him by shooting a web to his right while grabbing the girl from his left.

 I take her back to the ground and then climb back up the building. He tries to use one of his arms to grab me but I dodge it right away. The pattern repeats for a little bit. Finally I yank one of his arms off. After a little while, I yank another one off. About five minutes later, all of his arms are off. I take him back down, handing him to the police.

 Now I have one more mission left. To keep Gwen away from Nick.