Chapter 20 Gwen's POV

I walk to my room in my dorm building happily. I had such an amazing night with Peter! It was probably the best date I've ever been on with him. When, I enter the room, I grab my bracelet to get it fixed at S.H.I.E.LD.

"How come you're not dead?"

I look up. It's my roommate, with out the nerdy glasses and braces. She hasn't spoken to me this whole time and this is what she finally says to me. She's freaking me out!

"What?" I ask.

"You know, from falling down the clock tower," she says. "You hit your head pretty hard."

"How do you know...."

I start but then I'm interrupted when she says, "My name is Felicia. I work for Harry Osborn. I was just testing you. I know everything about you and S.H.I.E.L.D, and how you're back together with Peter. I even know that you just went on a date with him!"

I pick up my phone and start to dial S.H.I.E.L.D Headquarter's number, but I don't finish because she points a gun at me.

"You're coming with me!"

"What do you want with me?" I ask her.

"I don't want you, Harry wants you," she replies.

"Why do you want to help him?"

"Because he's my boyfriend."

"You're seriously attracted to him?" I ask. "Have you seen him now as the 'Green Goblin'?"

"Duh! He's rich!"

"Oh, so you're a gold digger!" I exclaim.

"You tell him I said that, and I'll kill you!" she says. "Let's go!"

Felicia takes me out of the dorm and we leave the campus. We walk into some creepy alley where I find a private jet. When we walk in, I see Harry inside waiting for me.

"Welcome aboard!" he tells me.