Chapter 5 Gwen's POV

It was him. I can't believe Peter's here! I thought I would never see him again. I just want to talk to him so badly, but I can't, or else I'll be in big trouble.

I walk into S.H.I.E.L.D Headquarters. I know my way to the conference room by now since I do this everyday. I walk into the room.

"Good morning MJ," says Nick, the head leader of S.H.I.E.L.D. I look at him not understanding why he just called me MJ. "MJ, you know, stands for Mary Jane," he says.

"Oh, right, good morning, sir," I say.

"I'm going to call you that for now on so that you'll get used to your new name," Nick tells me. "So are you excited for your first day of college?"

"Yes," I reply.

"Are you nervous at all?"

"A little."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine," he says. "Well there's nothing new I have to tell you today, but I just want to wish you luck on your first day of college."

"Oh, well thank you," I tell him.

"So I saw you ran into a familiar face today."

"Sir, it was by accident and it was just a second. He doesn't know it's me. I promise!"

"Ok, he better not," he says. "Well you can go now, and I hope you'll have a great day."

"Thanks," I say and leave. If he wants me to have a good day, he would give me my life back.