Chapter 8 Gwen's POV

My first day of college wasn't so bad, except the whole time I was stressed out after talking to Flash. I'm going to be in so much trouble! They're obviously going to know that he knows I'm Gwen. I probably can't get myself out of this. I hope they're not going to make me move again! I walk into the conference room at S.H.I.E.L.D Headquarters where I was this morning.

 "Good evening MJ," Nick says.

 "Good evening sir," I say back.

 "How was your first day of college?" he asks.

 "It was good, but towards the end I started getting a major migraine and I'm still having it right now," I lie so that maybe he'll let me go home early.

 "Oh well I'm sorry to hear that," Nick says. "I hope you'll get better soon."

 "Thank you."

 "Anyways, I want to discuss with you today on how you should talk to people," he tells me.

 "What do you mean?" I ask playing dumb.

 "I mean when you talked to some people who can make you say your real identity. And I think they already know."

 "Sir, we don't know for sure," I say. "I'll just ignore them next time."

 "Okay," Nick says. "That would be your best bet if you want to stay here.

 "Okay," I say.

 "You can leave now," he tells me.

 "Okay, goodbye sir."

 "Goodbye miss Watson."

 Now he wants to use my fake last name! Before I walk out, Nick adds, "And before you leave, just remember what will happen if you tell him the truth."