Chapter 40 Gwen's POV

After my kiss with Peter, Nick takes us in one of his cars to my apartment. It's pretty cool, not going to lie! It's black, my favorite color for cars. Basically, Nick can just talk out loud to the car and it will do what it says.

On the way there, Peter invited Aunt May to come too. We planned on having a family meeting about everything that's happened lately, like Peter admitting he's Spider-Man and explaining where I've been for the past year.

When we finally arrive, we all file out of the car and walk up to the front door. "Oh good, Aunt May's already here," Peter tells me. "I see her car."

We walk inside and take the stairs to my floor. I knock on the door, and it opens. It's Howard, my brother. He just stands there, not saying a word, staring at us. I want to say something, but I don't know what. Before I know it, he runs away yelling, "Mom, Gwen dyed her hair!"

"Ooo, you're in trouble!" Peter teases.

I roll my eyes and walk in, Peter by my side and the rest following us from behind. The last time I've been home was on the day I thought I was leaving for England, but then Peter surprised me with that lovely message on the Brooklyn Bridge. Then other stuff happened....but it's all good now!

All of a sudden, my mother enters the living room. "Gwen? Is it really you?"

"Yes, it's me, mom," I assure her, tears forming in my eyes. My mother is also tearing up. I run up to her and we hug.

"I missed you so much, Gwen! I'm so glad your okay. I love you!"

"Thanks, mom. I missed you and I love you too!"

After hugging my mom, I also hug my brothers. I see Peter hugging Aunt May as well.

"I'm so proud of you, Peter!" I hear her tell him. "You took care of the situation well. I was worried if something might go wrong, but you proved me wrong. I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Aunt May!" Peter tells her.

"Oh and Peter, you make a great Spider-Man," she whispers.

"Thanks," he smiles.

"Of course!"

After they finish talking, I go give Aunt May a hug too. Then Peter and I get everyone in the living room. They all sit on the couch except for us. We stand in front of them, getting ready to spill everything. I look over at Peter.

"I'm sure you guys all know that we all have secrets," he starts. "Ones that we keep, and the ones that are kept from us. As for me, I've been keeping a lot of secrets, and a lot were kept from me as well. But I'm tired of them. We're a family now, and I think it's about time we share them. I'll go first. I'm Spider-Man."