Chapter 22 Peter's POV

A few minutes later, Flash comes in our room. "Hey! How did your date go?" he asks.

"It was great," I tell him.

"That's good," he says. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I may or may not have a girlfriend now...."

"Flash, that's awesome! What's her name?"

"Gabby."

"Yay! We both got girlfriends that have names start with G!" I exclaim.

"We are so cool!" Flash says and we give each other a fist punch. "We should all go on a double date sometime," Flash suggests.

"Yeah, that sounds great!" I agree.

I text Gwen to see how everything went with the bracelet. Ten minutes go by. She hasn't responded. I hope everything's okay. She should be back in her dorm by now.

Ten more minutes go by. She still hasn't answered. I get really worried so I text her again saying, "Hey! Is everything okay?"

"Is everything alright, Peter?" Flash asks me.

"I don't know," I tell him. "Gwen isn't responding to my texts and she's making me worried."

"Peter, I'm sure everything's fine! She could just be busy doing something. I mean, she could still be at S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Not this late," I say.

"Don't worry," he says to me. "She's okay."

All of a sudden, Gwen calls me, which I'm shocked because I thought she's only able to text me. Something isn't right here, but I pick it up anyway.

"Hey! Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Well it's sure nice to hear your voice again."

It's Harry! He has her phone.

"What did you do to her?" I ask him.

"Oh nothing! We're just going for a ride in my private jet. I would invite you but oops! We're not friends anymore!"

"Shut up, and tell me what's going on!" I yell. Flash looks at me.

"What's going on?" he asks.

"Not now!" I mouth.

"I'm just taking hope away from you, since you took hope away from me!" Harry replied.

"Harry, I was just trying to protect you! I know what I'm talking about because a similar situation happened to Doctor Curtis Connors. How many times do I have to explain myself?!"

"Until you tell me you're sorry for being a bad friend and not wanting to help me."

"I would be a bad friend if I gave you my blood, Harry! Trust me!"

"PETER!" It's Gwen yelling to me in the background.

"GWEN!" I yell back.

Then I hear Harry say to Gwen, "Yell to him again and I'll shoot you!"

"What did you do to her?" I ask.

"We're flying to New York City, we're I'm going to inject a serum into her that will make her green and evil like me. Then, she'll help me find the medicine that healed her at S.H.I.E.L.D and I'll be cured! Then we will take over S.H.I.E.L.D!" he exclaims and laughs an evil disgusting laugh.

"You're not going to get away with this!" I tell him. "I'm going to stop you!"

"How?" he asks. "We've been in the air for almost a half hour now! You won't catch up to us. That's why I'm telling you my plan!"

"Well I'm going to stop you, SO BE SCARED!" I yell and hang up.

"What's going on?" Flash asks again.

I quickly tell him everything that just happened.

"So what are you going to do?" he asks.

"Looks like I'm going to S.H.I.E.L.D Headquarters," I tell him.

"I'll go with you," he says. "You're going to need help."

"Don't you have homework to do?"

"What homework?!"

"There's the old Flash I knew!" I exclaim and we walk out of our room on our way to S.H.I.E.L.D.