Chapter 9 Peter's POV

Flash and I finish eating at Red Robin's, and then we go home. When we get into our room, I realize that I forgot to call Aunt May when I got here. I promised her I would call everyday, so I go and call her. She picks up.

"Hey Peter!"

"Hey Aunt May! I'm so sorry I forgot to call you when I got here. I've been busy, and things have been crazy here. I'm alright though, and I got here safely."

"It's okay," Aunt May tells me. "I'm just glad that you're safe. So how's London? What's it like? How was your first day of college?"

"It's beautiful!" I exclaim. "I wish you were there. My first day of college was great! Anyways, guess who was on the plane and is now in Oxford with me?"

"Who?"

"Flash!"

"Oh that's great!" Aunt May exclaims. "Are you guys getting along?"

"Yes, of course!" I tell her. "Anyways, there's something I want to tell you, but you're probably going to think I'm crazy."

"Peter, I won't. You can tell me anything!"

I tell her everything that happened with Gwen, and I mentioned that Flash knows too and how he helped so that she wouldn't think I'm just seeing things. When I finish talking, she says, "That's very strange, but are you sure you don't think it's someone that just looks like her and sounds a little like her?"

"Aunt May, it's her!" "

"Well, I don't know, but let me know what happens tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, goodnight, Aunt May!"

"Goodnight, Peter!"