Chapter 3 Peter's POV

We finally arrive in England. Flash and I walk off the plane together, and we grab our luggage. We get into a taxi that takes us to the Oxford campus. We sign in and we go into our dorms. We get into our rooms, talk for a little bit, and go to sleep.

The next morning, I get up early. I can't sleep so I decide to go for a walk. I wonder if London's every going to need me to be Spider-Man. Are there weirdos like there are in New York? All of a sudden, I accidentally bump into a girl. "Oops, I'm so sorry!" I say and help her pick up her things. I take her student ID, and I can't believe what I'm seeing. The picture of the girl looks exactly like Gwen, but with red hair. It says her name is Mary Jane Watson.

I'm probably staring at it too long because she says, "Give me the badge!" in annoyed tone, that sounded exactly like Gwen, the way she said it to me before I got bit by the spider in Oscorp. She grabs the ID from me and looks up at me. I'm seeing her. It's Gwen's face! It can't be her though. She's dead. Plus her ID says her name is Mary Jane. But we stare at each other for a long time. She looks frightened, but she looks like as if she already knows me.

I finally say to break the silence, "I'm sorry if I freaked you out. You just look like my ex-girlfriend who died...."

"I have to go," she interrupts me and walks away. I hope she's not mad at me. But there's something fishy about her. She looks and sounds exactly like Gwen. I don't know if it's just me hallucinating since I miss her or not, but the way she acts is strange! I think I'm going to tell Flash about this. He might think I'm crazy, but it's worth a shot!