Chapter 21 Gwen's POV

"Get the cuffs!" Harry says to Felicia and she puts my hands behind my back, cuffing them.

"Sit," Harry commands.

I sit down in one of the seats. Harry and Felicia sit down together. A few minutes later, we take off. We sit their silently for a moment. Why does he want me? Did I really have to get kidnapped right after going on a romantic date?!

I can't take this silence anymore so I ask him, "What do you want with me?"

"Glad you asked," Harry responded. "I want the medicine that healed you. What and where is it?"

"I honestly don't know," I tell him.

"I knew it you weren't going to tell me."

"But I really don't know!"

"Here's what's going to happen. You see, we're flying to New York City. I'm going to take you to my secret lab, where I'm going to inject you with the serum that made me 'the green goblin', and you'll become evil like me and will help me break into S.H.I.E.L.D and get the medicine!" he says and laughs.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask him.

"Because I want to be cured!" he replies. "And I also still want to take hope away from Peter. Even though I couldn't kill you, I can still make you evil, and that will crush Peter forever!" he says.

"You're not going to get away with this!" I tell him. "Peter will stop you."

"You wish!" he says. "See right now, you're so in love with Peter. But really soon, you'll be my partner in crime!" he says and laughs again. "You're not jealous Felicia, right?"

"Of course not!" she tells him.

I give her a dirty look and she gives me one back. I hope Peter finds me soon. I hope he'll get me out of this.