Chapter 34 Gwen's POV

I sit in front of the cameras in the room, watching Peter and Flash fight Harry and Felicia. I'm feeling tempted right now. I want to help Peter. He needs my help! He can't fight Harry and stop the bomb at the same time. But I promised him I would stay in here no matter what.

 I want him to trust me. I don't want to make the same mistake I did with helping him fight Electro. I mean, I guess it was good that I did, but I don't want to risk getting bad consequences again just because I think I can help save the day.

 Although, he did say it's okay to leave if there's an emergency....come to think of it, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! There's probably like only three minutes left till the bomb goes off. He has no time! I have no choice. I'm going to find this bomb and stop it.

 I get up out of the chair. Just as I was about to exit the room, I hear a very quiet noise. It sounds like something's beeping....as if it was a countdown. I search the room. It sounds like it's coming from the shelf. I start going through each one. It's not there.

 I push on the shelf in frustration, and to my surprise, it moved. I look down and realize that it has wheels. How could have I not noticed that? I find a little safe that's attached to the wall. You have to type in a code in order to open it. Great, what could it be? It only requires three numbers. I punch in, "3, 5, and 7", as a guess since those are common "lucky numbers". It opens. Wow, I figured it out on my first try. Not such a good passcode, huh?!

 I look through the safe and it's there. I take the bomb out. I look at it and try to figure out how to stop it. I look at the buttons and they're all covered in different gems. I get it. I have to match the right gems in order to stop it. This is like real life "Frozen Free Fall"....kinda.

 I look at all of the gems closely. I have to choose four of them. I pick the last four green ones on the bottom right. The timer stops. I stopped it. I actually stopped the bomb! I guess playing "Frozen Free Fall" a lot has come into good use. 

 Well I'm not just going to keep this thing in here, and I'm sure Peter would want to know that he doesn't have to worry about the bomb anymore. I go in a closet and find one of the suits Nick's agents wear. I put it on. They're about to get a surprise visit.