Chapter 29 Peter's POV

Gwen and I listen through the door. Right now Flash and Gabby are debating on who's better at Candy Crush.

 "This is so sad," I whisper to Gwen.

 "But seriously, how do you like Candy Crush over Frozen Free Fall?" Gwen whispers back.

 "I don't know, but they've got serious issues!" I exclaim. "

 Well, I probably should get going," Flash tells Gabby. "But I'll talk to you again when this is all over."

 "Okay, be careful, Flash," Gabby says.

 "I'll be fine, don't worry!" he reassures her. "I love you."

 "I love you too."

 Flash hangs up.

 "Oh no, he's coming!" Gwen says.

 "Let's go!" I say and we quickly go back to the other room. We sit down at a table and decide to act like we were debating on who's better at Frozen Free Fall. Flash comes in.

 "Peter, you know you'll never beat me at Frozen Free Fall," Gwen says.

 "Yes I will!" I say.

 "You wish!" she exclaims.

 "Guys, I know you were eavesdropping on Gabby and I," Flash tells us.

 "WHAAAAT?!" Gwen and I say at the same time.

 "I heard you guys from the room. You're loud whisperers and you make loud footsteps!"

 We're silent.

 "So every time I'm the awkward third wheel, I always give you guys space, but when it comes to me, you have to be nibby noses."

 "Gwen made me do it," I say.

 "PETER!" Gwen exclaims.

 "Guys, I don't care," Flash says. "I was just messing with you."

 "Okay, well we're sorry for eavesdropping," I say.

 "Yeah, I'm sorry," Gwen says. "It's just it's so cute that you finally have a girlfriend!"

 "Wait, what do you mean finally?" Flash asks.

 "Well Gabby's you're first girlfriend, right?" Gwen asks.

 "Actually no."

 "What?!" Gwen exclaims. "Since when did you have another girlfriend?"

 "Yeah, I thought back in high school you used to have a policy, 'too cool to be dating'?" I chime in.

 "Well....."

 "Well what?" I ask.

 "I had a secret girlfriend, okay?"

 "Really?" I ask. "From where? How did you guys meet?"

 Flash is silent.

 "Just say it, Flash!" Gwen says.

 He sighs and finally says, "From dance class."

 Gwen and I burst into laughter.

 "You, taking dance class?" Gwen asks.

 "I can't!" I exclaim and we burst into laugher again.

 "Guys, it's not funny!" Flash exclaims. 

 "I'm sorry, but I never pictured you doing dance," I tell him. "What kind of dance did you take?"

 "Hiphop."

 "Ooo, so now you're going to learn to be a rapper?" I tease and Gwen and I laugh.

 "Hey, that was the old me. I don't do dance anymore!"

 "So what was this girl's name?" Gwen asks.

 "Felicia," Flash says.

 We're silent for a moment. No, it can't be! "Flash, do you by any chance remember her last name?" I ask him.

 "Uh, Hardy."

 We're silent again.

 "Flash, did you pay attention to anything the lady told us about the villains back in London?"

 "Oh yeah, about that, I meant to ask you if you can fill me in on their names. I was playing Candy Crush."

 Gwen and I sigh.

 "Plain old Flash!" Gwen exclaims.

 "Well, looks like you'll be fighting you're ex girlfriend," I tell him.

 "Ew, I don't want to see that gold digger again! I wonder why she would side with Harry."

 Gwen and I sigh again.

 "So how was Gabby?" I ask to change the subject.

 "She's wonderful!" Flash exclaims. "She really is. I love her so much!"

 "That's great!" I tell him. "I'm really happy for you."

 "Yeah, you guys seem like a great couple," Gwen says.

 "Thanks guys!" Flash says. "You guys are the best, you know!"

 "We know!" I tease.

 "So, we need to have a serious talk!" Gwen says. "How can you like Candy Crush better than Frozen Free Fall?"

 "Because it is better," Flash tells her.

 We keep debating about the two games until Nick returns. "Alright guys, here's the plan."