Recovery [+]

It was a dark night, I kept running and running and running through the woods i kept screaming peeta's name but he was nowhere to be found, i found myself near the big three of our second arena covered in blood somehow.. "KATNISS' KATNISS" i kept hearing my name but all i did was crawl to the floor and cover my ears then i hear a strange sound coming from the sky "THE LIGHTNING!" i have to get away from this tree, i suddenly got up but it was too late my body was pushed away with a force and thats when i woke up from the nightmare. I see my hands trembling and my face covered in sweat, I get up and head to the mirror and see my now recovered face and arms although i still have a few scars from the war, then i hear a knock on the door downstairs. I go down weak and pale to see how it is. Ever since Prim died i've been destroyed and my heart's been ripped apart she was everything i had and my mom of course.. but me and prim had this one connection that nobody will understand. I go open the door and its Haymitch, he always come and check up on me to see how im doing. "Hey Katniss" he says and notices my weakness and pale face, "Hey" is all i manage to say somehow, I close the door behind him and sit on the couch Haymitch following me. I grab a glass of water and offer Haymitch some but he refuses he looks worried and with a sadden face. "Katniss i hate seeing you like this" I look down, "Your not the only one thats hurting you know how many times Peeta had ask me about you?, maybe a million since you wont let him see you" I open my eyes wide then look back down. "Haymitch i need some time for myself, and plus i hate myself for everything that had happen, I can't manage to take it all in, in just some months is hard" I say and i see Haymitch sigh... I turn to look at him and cry a bit. After a while of talking to him he leaves and i go back to my room and lay there wishing my sister was here to talk to me, even tho she was younger than me she always comforted me with her wise words.. i begin to cry again then fall asleep...

// Read my story 'Hijacked' Peeta's POV of his hijacking please read and comment :) //

Read my sister story
http://w.tt/1KnPKHb