Get Ready To Be Jasonified!

Ashley’s POV

I can’t believe Jason found out about Johnnie and I… I finished my coffee and answered my phone because it was ringing.

“hello?” I answered.

“is this Miss Ashley May?” the person asked.

“um may I ask who is calling?”

“this is Downtown furniture. We believe you have bought a bed and chair from us. Is this true?” the man asks.

“yes this is Ashley and that is true.”

“have either of them arrived?”

“I have gotten the chair but they said I would have to wait a few days for the bed.”

“well we have your bed. You can come pick it up anytime.”

“uh I might need a little help getting it into my apartment.”

“I’m sorry miss but we have no available workers today.”

“figures. Okay I will be by the store later. Thank you for calling.”

“you are welcome have a nice day.” he said and hung up. I fell onto the couch landing on Jason with a groan.

“what?” he asks me.

“I need to go down to the store and pick up my bed because they ran out of workers.” I groan.

“want to go pick it up? Me and you can run down and let Damon and Johnnie sleep.” he offers.

“what if it’s a heavy bed? We are both weaklings who have chicken wings for arms.” I laugh.

“true.. We can wait until later when they are awake.” he laughs.

“well, what are we going to do until then?” I ask,

“I need to make a new video. Want to help?”

“um sure. What kind of video is it?”

“we challenge each other to do things and who ever looses at the end of the video has to do something. But I don’t know yet.”

“im not doing anything to do with clothes coming off.”

“that’s fine. Patty and I already did that.” he laughed.

“okay.” I laughed with him.

“so what can we do?”

“hey what are you guys talking about?” Damon says stumbling out of his room in a white t-shirt and blue cookie monster pajama pants.

“we are going to do a dare video for Jason’s channel and we don’t know what the loser has to do. Do you know?” I ask him.

“uhh they can dress up as a princess and go in public? Wear the other persons clothes and go in public? Wear a chicken suit?”

“where would we get a chicken suit or a princess costume though?” Jason asks.

“I like the dress in the other person’s clothes. It’s simple, easy and we don’t need to buy anything for it.” I say in all honesty.

“okay then prepare to wear my clothes.”

“no you prepare to wear a skirt.” I smirk at him.

“so what challenges are you guys going to do?” Damon asks.

“well, we can do rock paper scissors, hand standing on a penny board, staring contest, who can hold their breath the longest, stuff like that.” Jason says and I nod.