Love Hate Relationship. But Mostly Love. c:

Ashley's POV

<back at the apartments that night>

"I cannot believe how much you bought today." Jason said as he was dying my hair.

"I know, I really shouldn't have gotten all of that, my closet is packed full now." I said with a laugh. What is that I smell? It smells like pasta.

"DAMON I SWEAR IF YOU ARE MAKING PASTA YOU BETTER BE MAKING ME SOME TOO." I yell from my apartment. (Jason and I are in my apartment and Damon is in his, and we have both doors open so we can talk through them.)

"AWWWW WHY THAT MAKES ME HAVE TO MAKE MORE!" he groans.

"BUT I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I say.

"AND I SHARED MY PEACE TEA WITH YOU EARLIER!"

"THAT WAS MY PEACE TEA THAT YOU STOLE FROM ME! AND MY SHIRT!" I laugh.

"YOU CANT REALLY HAVE THE PEACE TEA BACK!"

"BUT I CAN HAVE MY SHIRT BACK!" He said and ran into my house looking for his shirt. It is on the seat next to me so I grab it and shove it in my shirt and smile with no teeth again because Jason told me that Damon can't resist me when I have the dimples because they are cute. So now I know something he can't resist and he knows something I can't resist.

"awh come on, don't do that to me." he whines so I smile bigger to make my dimples even bigger.

"ugh fine, but I get something of yours in exchange." he smirks and walks into my room.

"DAMON NO!" I say and I hear a laugh.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

"no way! You owe me something!"

"I think I might just take this." he says coming out of my room with my favorite blue beanie.

"awh come one why that one?"

"because it is blue, it would look good on me and it's yours." he says and puts my beanie on.

"fine." I say and stick out my tongue. He comes and sits next to me and watches Jason do my hair.

"how much longer I'm bored." I complain. I have literally been sitting here for an hour.

"only have to rinse this color out then I will do the blue."

"what?! How long have I been sitting here?" I asked.

"only like 10 minutes."

"are you kidding me?"

"nope."

"it seems like an hour!"

"now do my hair!" he says and pushes me off the seat then does one of my toothless smiles.

"don't do that." I say and he gives a hurt expression, then scoffs.

"why not?" he asks.

"because it is her face and she is the only one who looks good doing it!" Damon says and I laugh.

"like I said earlier. YOU THINK SHE LOOKS GOOD IN EVERYTHING!"

"okay children! Stop fighting and Jason sit still or I will mess up your hair." he sits pin straight and shuts up. I put the gloves on and get some dye on the brush. I start doing his hair and am done within 10 minutes.

"done." I smile at my masterpiece.

"Damon, does it look good?" he asks and Damon stands up.

"yup. I know who I am going to when I do my hair." he smiles and I laugh.

"now what to do?" I ask and sit down on the couch.

"I don't know. Make a video? I haven't made one in awhile." Damon asks.

"sure. What to do in it though?" I ask.

"why don't we talk about ourselves? I don't think we have anything like that on any of our channels." Damon suggests.

"sure, I like that." I agreed and Jason nodded.

"lets get our cameras!" Damon says and runs to his apartment with Jason.

"Okay. Cool." I said and laughed to myself because I am an idiot. Ha-ha. Ha.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY IN 2 DAYS!!! AND IM MEETING ALEX GASKARTH TOMORROW AND TWO WEEKS I AM MEETING PIERCE THE VEIL AND SLEEPING WITH SIRENS AND IM SO FRICKING EXCITED AND EMMA BLACKERY AND LUKE CUTFORTH ARE DATING AND IM JUST SO HAPPY RN

-ASH