Editing And A Stitch Onsie

Ashley's POV

I can't believe Damon. He is such an amazing person and I can't believe he said that about me. I just want to hug him and never let him go.

We are all currently sitting around my room editing our videos. Its so quiet but there is light music playing in the background though. I just want to start singing along but I don't have a good voice and I don't want them to hear me.

"when should we post these?" I ask.

"whenever we are all done editing ours." Jason says.

"okay well I am done editing, and I really need to shower so please don't wreck my place for the next 20 minutes." I say and get off my bed. I go to my dresser and pick out some new underwear and a sports bra, then my favorite thing I have ever boughten, my blue stitch onsie. I smirk at it then walk into my bathroom, start the shower, take out my contacts, and strip then get in the shower.

Damon's POV

"I really want to make a separate video about her but how should I do it?" I ask Jason.

"how about you take out the part where you talked about her, and put that in the video for her and say 'I bet you are wondering where my clip about talking about Ashley' is or something like that. And then I will take her out somewhere and you can film something else special for her. And you can post it when we are on tour when she is missing you most, such as when you are about to come back or halfway through tour."

"wow that is actually really smart." I confess.

"see? I'm not only an idiot with amazing hair." he says and I chuckle.

"what should I say to her though?" I ask.

"say stuff that comes from your heart. That you love her, and just anything that you truly mean."

"okay. I shall be making that video for her. I can't wait to show her."

"you two are so cute together." he says and I smile.

Ashley's POV

I step out of the shower and get dressed. I smile at my freshly died blue roots. Now I just need to dry my hair and put the purple in and then wash it again.

I get my blow dryer out and start blow drying my hair. Gosh why does my hair have to be so thick!

About 5 minutes later I finally get it dry and I put light makeup on and step out of the room with my glasses on.

"awe you look so cute!" Damon says with a giant smile.

"I am so comfortable." I say and flop onto my bed with my legs on his lap and my head on my pillows.

"when we go to England, you need to bring that. Me and my friend Luke have the same exact one." I laugh.

"I will have to do that." I say and close my eyes because I am exhausted.

"ashleeyyyyyyy." I hear Jason groan.

"jaaassooonnnn." I answer.

"can I use your shower? I need to wash this out of my hair."

"fine just don't use my shampoo or conditioner."

"then how am I supposed to wash my hair?"

"its called soap and water." I say.

"no I am going to use yours instead." he says and runs into my bathroom and locks the door. I just laugh and sit back up. I sit next to Damon and lean onto his shoulder and wrap my arms around his arm.

"whatcha doing?" I ask.

"editing the video." he says and continues scrolling and does all that editing stuff. I get tired and fall asleep on his shoulder. He is so comfy, he is like my own personal teddy bear.