The Place

Ashley's POV

"Are we there yet??" I groan. We have been driving for almost an hour and i am BORED.

"Almost!" Jason says as he continues to drive on the freeway.

"You're so impatient." Damon laughs from the seat next to me.

"I know." i laugh.

"There! you happy? we're here." i look out the window and we are at one of the places i have always wanted to go.

Disneyland.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND?!?!?" I screech and they both laugh.

"Yep.. suprise!" Damon Laughs and i literally jump onto him and give him a giant hug that lasts maybe a little too long. we get out of the car and i hug the giant man child with the wild hair too.

|"Let's go! oh my god i'm so excited!" i cheer and start mentally exploding with excitement.

"

Did you forget to take you're ADHD medicine?" Damon asks. I think...

"I might have."

"Oh gosh, she is going to be insane the rest of the day." he jokes and i playfully slap his shoulder and walk to the ticket booths.

~~~~

"So what rides do you want to go on?" Damon asks.

"Uhh i don't know whatever looks funnest!"i say and we all walk towards a giant mountIn shaped like a bear.

"Oooh what is this?" i ask as we get in line.

"Its a rollercoaster called the matterhorn. do you like roller coasters?" Jason asks.

"I dont know, i have never been on one." they smirk at each other.

"Next row!" The security person calls. he leads us to our cart and sits us inside. it is Damon and I in the front, with his behind me, and Jason alone in the back.

"You nervous?" Damon asks me.

"Kinda.. I don't really know what to expect." i said truthfully.

"It's not bad, i think you will enjoy it." i turn my head to the side and look at him and smile. i feel the cart move and start freKing out enternally, but then Damon puts his arms around me and it calms me down a bit.

We stop right before the enterance and i look to my left and see a light, that looks similar to a street light.

It turns red,

Then yellow,

Then green! and we go into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~

"THAT WAS SO FUN LETS GO ON SOMETHING ELSE!" i say as i skip to the exit of the Matterhorn.

"I personally thought you wouldn't like it." Jason says and we start walking.

"I knew you would like it. you laughed the whole time, i didn't hear one scream or anything but a laugh." he says and we all laugh.

This is going to be such a fun day.

SORRY THIS WAS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER! I DIDN'T WANT TO WRITE EVERYTHING THEY DID AT DISNEY! BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND PLEASE GO READ MY JAIME PRECIADO BOOK! IT IS CALLED BULLETPROOF LOVE - jAIME PRECIADO

XOXO ASHLEY