Promise? Promise.

Damon's POV

"ashleeyyyyyy." I complain and reach my arms out for her to come sit down on my lap. She smiles and comes to sit down. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me.

"I'm really going to miss you." she says and leans her head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you too." I say back and we just sit there for awhile enjoying each others company. Good thing Jason went to go pack.

"stay here with me tonight." I say and she looks me in the eyes.

"of course." she smiles and it causes me to smile.

"your smile is beautiful." I say and she blushes and bites her lip.

"and your face is beautiful." she hides her face in my neck and giggles. She is so cute, I just love her.

"awh come on, don't hide." I say and she giggles again.

"I'm going to tickle you." I warn her and she giggles more.

"no, no please Damon, don't." she says still laughing and I decide... I am going to tickle her.

"okay." I say and smirk. I wait a second then start tickling her sides making her laugh and squeal.

"d-Damon s-stop!" she laughs. I keep tickling her.

"no!"

"I-I'll do a-anything!" she begs. I laugh and keep tickling her.

"okay fine I think you have had enough." I laugh and stop. She giggles and pants.

"ugh, why?" she laughs.

"because you wouldn't show me your beautiful face."

"well, it's your fault because you keep making me blush!" she laughs and sits up next to me.

"well sorry for complimenting my girlfriend!" I say and throw my arms lazily around her and lean all my weight on her making her lay down on the couch laughing with me behind her. (they are laying on the couch, Damon facing Ashley's back and his back is against the back of the couch.)

She laughs and I loosen my grip around her so she can turn around and face me. She does and she is still laughing. She laughs so easily, and blushes really easily.

"you have pretty eyes." she says and I laugh.

"so do you." she laughs.

"but yours are prettier. They are green and blue, mine are just blue."

"but your eyes are unique. They look blue but when you are angry, they look more greenish brown, but then if you are sad, and crying, they are as blue as the ocean." I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me.

"I'm going to be so bored without you guys here." she says.

"I'm going to be lost without you." she adds and I smile.

"I will make sure to call you or face time you everyday." she smiled.

"good." she said and then did a small yawn. I laughed and stroked her hair.

"go to sleep."

"no, I want to stay up and be with you before you leave."

"you wont be able to stay up all night long. And I want you to be happy and healthy so you need to get some sleep."

"fine but promise me you will wake me up before you leave?"

"I promise." I say and kiss her forehead.

"go to sleep." I say and she nods. I wrap my arms tightly around her and she closes her eyes and eventually we are both asleep.

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I JUST WANT TO GET TO THIS NEXT CHAPTER! PS THIS BOOK MIGHT COME TO AN END SOON, BUT DONT WORRY! I WILL GET TO WRITING A NEW ONE ASAP BECAUSE I LOVE WRITING THIS BOOK IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES SO I PROMISE IT WILL BE UP LATER THIS YEAR!

ENJOY! XOXO ASH