We Have Something Else In Common Now

Ashley's POV

"Damon let me go! I need to get dressed!" I laugh as I try pulling away from Damon's grip.

"no I change my mind I want to stay here and do this all day!" he laughs and tightens his grip.

"come on! You were the one wanting to go somewhere! I will hug you more later!" I laugh and he finally lets me go.

"fine." he pouts and sits back down on his bed. I laugh and walk over to him and give him one last hug before walking over to my apartment to get ready for my day with Damon.

Once in my apartment, I take a quick shower, washing my face and body and soaping up my hair. I get out of the shower in just my towel and walk to my dresser to get some clothes out.

I decide since it is summer and it is really hot, I will go out on a limb and wear shorts. I grab some of my Hollister shorts and slight see through tank top with a bandeau under. I grab a thong and a push up bra and put all my clothes on.

I look in my full length mirror and am disgusted. Every scar, every burn. You can see everything. I am so fat. I need to change so Damon doesn't see all my fat.

Knock! Knock!

"Ashley you ready?" Damon asks. I spin around from my mirror and see him standing in my door way.

"uh let me change really fast." I walk to my dresser and begin searching for new clothes but he comes to me and shuts the drawer.

"don't. you look fine, and it is going to be really hot. I don't want you getting heat stroke." he says and I smile shyly and blush like crazy.

"okay. Lets go." I say and we walk out of my room. We walk out of my apartment, and I lock the door and walk to his car. We get inside and he starts driving to our destination.

"so where are we going?" I ask.

"somewhere." he smirks and I groan.

"why wont you tell me?" I complain.

"because it's a surprise!" he laughs and I groan again.

"ugh fine."

<at star bucks>

"we are going to star bucks? Why wouldn't you tell me?" I laugh.

"that's because this is just our first stop."

"Damon, you don't need to take me out."

"well, I am because I want to." I glare at him, and he just stands in line smiling stupidly.

"next please." the guy says and we walk up to the register.

"what do you want?" Damon asks.

"don't worry I will pay for mine." I smile and he shakes his head.

"I'm paying." I groan.

"Damon just let me-"

"no. I'm paying." he says and we start laughing.

"fine. One Grande hazelnut Iced Coffee with soy milk." I say and the guy nods.

"make that two." Damon says and looks at me.

"I didn't know you liked that drink."

"it's the drink I almost always get when I am here." I say as he pays the guy and we walk over to the side to wait for our drinks.

"we have something else in common now." I look at him with a confused face.

"what do we have in common?" I ask.

"we both like photography, we both like the same star bucks drinks, we both like penny boarding, we both like blue, we both do you tube, we both like coffee, we both love pasta, we are both natural brunettes but dye our hair-"

"you haven't dyed your hair though."

"I'm going to on Warped this year." hes going to Warped tour?

"you're going to Warped Tour?"

"yeah." he smiles.

"oh my god, I'm so happy for you!" I say and hug him really tightly. I am going to miss him so much to be honest.

"when do you leave?" I ask.

"on friday." he frowns. Friday is 4 days away. I am really going to miss him.

"well I hope you have fun! I'll have to come visit you!" I smile which causes him to smile.

"Jason is coming with me too." I frown again.

"don't worry, you can come stay with us anytime." he says and i hug him again and he chuckles.

"Ashley and Damon!" both of our heads turn to the counter where the guy gave us our drinks. We thank him and leave to our next destination.