Prologue

Two years, three months, and five days before our story starts, the group of four girls- Angelica, Eliza, Peggy, and Maria attended a party. Not just any party, a masquerade dance. At one point, Eliza had gone off by herself for a bit. She was in search of her boyfriend at the time- she knew what he looked like even though he was wearing a mask because they showed up to the party together. After a bit of wandering, Eliza spotted him outside on a balcony, making out with another girl. 

Eliza felt as though someone had punched her in the stomach. She felt tears well up in her eyes and she soon ran off and found herself sitting in the garden. Eliza removed her mask and wiped away her tears. She heard footsteps and suddenly someone, a boy around her age, appeared.

The boy did not introduce himself using his full name and kept his mask on. He said to the girl, "What's the matter?" He sounded concerned even though he had never met this girl. Eliza told him what had happened and allowed her tears to flow. "I apologize..." she said, "I'm Eliza." The boy placed a gentle kiss on her hand, "You can call me H." 

The boy would not reveal his true identity to her because he secretly knew who she was. She did not know him and wouldn't know him until more than two years later. 

More footsteps game about and H disappeared. Eliza did not get to see his entire face because he was wearing a mask, but his eyes seemed enchanting. Angelica, Peggy, and Maria showed up to comfort their heartbroken friend, but now Eliza was not feeling so heartbroken.

Eliza did not know that she would see H again and that H stood for Hamilton, Alexander Hamilton. She did not know that she would meet him again in a strange way.

This brings us to the present...