Chapter 17

Within a week, Alex and Eliza has set a date for their wedding- December 14th. Eliza had started to plan right away- Alex let her take the lead because he saw how happy she was. The official engagement party was the following week and was held at a restaurant in town. The bachelor and bachelorette parties were two nights before the wedding because everyone figured Alex would be drunk and very hungover the next day.

The bachelor party was planned by John, Alexander's best man. They travelled around and did all different things. They ended up at a strip club/bar and Alexander definitely did get drunk. Very drunk. It was hard to get him home that night, or anywhere without him trying to do something else.

The bachelorette party was going to be planned by Angelica, but Peggy and Maria insisted on planning it. They planned a party bus that took them to a club. They all danced and drank and Peggy and Maria too planned a stripper. Eliza was drunk, but not too drunk. 

By the time everyone returned to the house, it was a little after 1 AM. Eliza was in her room when Alex snuck in and jumped up on her. Eliza was startled but was fine when she realized it was only Alexander. 

***SMUT/NSFW WARNING***

Alex started to kiss Eliza's neck- if one thing was true, he did get a little horny when he was drunk. A slight bulge arose in his pants as he pressed against Eliza. Eliza giggled a bit and let him do what he wanted. 

Alex picked Eliza up and laid her down on the bed, undressing her before he undressed himself. He leaned down and started to make out with her and after a little bit, he slammed his member into her. Eliza let out a loud moan. Alex started to move back and fourth a bit, going slow at first and gradually getting faster. Eliza let out moans until Alexander had her yelling his name. 

They continued intercourse for a while- he would eat her out, she would give him head, he'd penetrate her again. They'd do different positions and continue for a bit. When they were finally done and both almost sober, they laid down in the bed and fell asleep.