Chapter 3

After dinner, the girls were brought back up to the rooms they were first in. Alexander went into the room with Eliza and showed her where everything was. "So basically, your closet is there- it's pretty much any clothes you want. Um your bathroom is right there, any toiletries or whatever are in the medicine cabinet. Shampoo and stuff is in the shower and towels can be found in your closet." Alex said this without much care in his tone. Now, he looked at Eliza with kind of soft eyes, "If anything is wrong you can just yell, or come to my room, it is right across the hall. But don't go in it- that's top secret. Just knock." Alexander sounded secretive about his room and what was in it. Eliza wondered what he was hiding. "Okay, thank you very much" Eliza said to him, "Goodnight."  Alexander smiled, "Goodnight, Betsey." The door clicked shut.

Eliza got into her pajamas and laid in the large bed. She did not sleep. She could not sleep. Eliza wished that she could escape, she wanted to go home. Angelica, Peggy, and Maria felt the same but they were already asleep in their rooms down the hall. Eliza's room had a dim light on in it when she drifted to sleep.

A little while later, Eliza woke for no reason she was aware of until she saw someone standing before her bed. Someone she didn't know. He was tall and had fluffy hair. His eyes gleamed an evil yellow and he had sharp fangs. Eliza shrieked in fear. Whoever he was, he was not human and he was hungry. Alexander was asleep, but woke to the sound of the high pitched scream. He tried to get into Eliza's room, but the door was locked. The strange man slowly approached Eliza. "Get away!" Eliza said fearfully. 

Alexander eventually busted the for open just as the stranger had grabbed Eliza. "Jeffershit! Put her down before I rip your head off!" Alexander growled at him and started to run towards him. Jefferson dropped Eliza onto the bed. Suddenly through the commotion, the six others in the house appeared at the door. Lafayette, Herc, and John backed Angelica, Maria, and Peggy up before entering the room themselves. Alexander now stood between Jefferson and Eliza, "Get out of here while you have the chance." Alexander growled. Jefferson smirked, "Very protective, Hamilton... I'll keep that in mind, but I'd best be on my way, this was just a little warning." He laughed a bit and left the room. 

After a few minutes, everyone went back to their own rooms except for Alexander. "Eliza, are you alright? Did that bastard hurt you?" Alexander said with concern as he sat next to Eliza. Eliza nodded, "I'm fine. Who was that?" Alexander sighed now, "Let me explain... I have been around for a while- we all have. Thomas and I have always been enemies but when he became a werewolf and I became a vampire, he started to threaten me and some others... I believe he tries to get to me because werewolves killed my mother when I was young... He has always been out to destroy me and one day he wants to kill me. He's terrible and has done very terrible things to humans who he's found... " Eliza nodded, "He sounds terrible. I am sorry about your mother..." Alexander pressed his lips together, "He is terrible, and don't be sorry, it's not your fault... it was so long ago..." Alexander sighed now. Eliza looked at him, "What was your mother like-" Alexander stopped her. He did not want to talk about this, "Goodnight." He got up and shut Eliza's window and exited the room. 

Alexander went into his room across the hall. It was made up of mostly earthy colors like brown and green. He laid on his bed and thought about Eliza. He was scared that something happened to her. He was not scared of Thomas, he was just scared of what he could do... what he wanted to do...