Chapter 30

As Philip grew, Alexander continuously checked to see if his son was a vampire. They soon found out that he was. Eliza made a huge decision at that moment that would change her entire life. Eliza got Alexander alone for a few minutes one day when their son was about 10 months old.

Eliza held Alexander's hands and looked into his eyes. This was very heard for her. "Alexander, I love you and I know you love me... so that is why I've come to ask you.." Alex raised an eyebrow at his wife, but let her continue. Eliza spoke again, "To turn me into a vampire. You're one... Our child is one... It only seems right... Please." Alex sighed, "Eliza... are you sure about this?"

Eliza nodded, "Alex, I'm one hundred percent sure." Alexander nodded, "Alright..." He went and stood behind her, "Okay, I'm gonna bite you now... are you ready?" Eliza pulled her hair aside, "Yes." Alexander moved his face closer to her neck, "I love you, and I'm sorry if this hurts you..." Eliza smiled a bit, "I love you too... remember, this is what I want so don't worry if it hurts me, love." Alexander proceeded forward and put his sharp fangs into Eliza's neck.

Eliza bit her lip to keep from yelping in pain. She leaned back on her husband and soon passed out in his arms. However, Alexander did not stop sucking her blood. She was soon feeling a strange sensation in her body. Alex held Eliza in his arms for a moment, feeling guilty for what he had done. Then there was a knock at the door and Alex froze.

He placed Eliza in the bed for a moment before going to the door to see Angelica. Alexander slipped out of the door and looked at her, "Hi Angelica." Angelica smiled a bit, "Hello, Alexander, Where's Eliza?" Alex straightened a bit, "She's uh... sleeping..." He said a bit awkwardly. Angelica immediately caught on- she knew something was up. She raised a bit of a threatening eyebrow to him, "I'm gonna ask you again, Where's Eliza? Is she alright?"

Alex backed up a bit, "She's in our room... and she'll be just fine in a little while..." Angelica now got closer to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt, "What the hell happened to my sister?" Alexander tried to turn away from Angelica, but he couldn't. She had to know sometime or another. Alex gave Angelica a soft look and she released his collar.

Alex seeped back a little and put his hands out in front of him a little to try and make Angelica stay back a little and also stay calm. Alex took a deep breath, "So she sorta kinda asked me to turn her into a vampire because I'm one and our son is on and I sorta kinda did what she asked me to so she's sorta kinda passed out on our bed right now as she transitions to a vampire." Alex gave an award smile that asked Angelica not to kill him. 

Angelica's reaction was shocked and also a bit angry, "Don't you remember last time? Why did you do that? She's not ready to be a vampire! Our sweet and innocent Eliza is not ready to be a human blood sucking creature! No offense..." Alex shrugged, "None taken... But she asked me and all I can do is respect her wishes because I love her... Look, if it doesn't work out, there's an antidote that works within one year of this date, but I'm telling you, she will be fine. She wanted this." Angelica nodded, "Alright, but you still have to protect her..." Alexander nodded, "Always."

Eliza woke a little more than an hour later. Alex was by her side and he guided her into becoming a vampire. Eliza slowly got used to it, but she did feel a bit uncomfortable. Eliza pushed aside all the discomfort she had and told herself that she would stay as a vampire for her husband and son.  

Eventually, Angelica, Maria, and Peggy became vampires soon after Eliza did.