Chapter 28

***SMUT/NSFW WARNING***

Alex moved his hand down to Eliza's butt. He grabbed it as they kissed, later on moving his hands to her boobs. He undressed her and she undressed him. Alex laid his wife down on the bed and started leaving kisses all over her body, "Oh how I've missed this body..." He almost mumbled. Eliza giggled a bit.

She sat up and then got on the floor. She was on her knees when she grabbed his dick and started to suck it. He moaned as she sucked. He then lifted her up and laid her on the bed before he started to eat her out, which caused her to moan. 

He now hovered over her. He scooped her up and had her wrap her legs around his waist. Without warning, he moved her down and himself up and roughly penetrated her. She moaned loudly. His face travelled to the crook of her neck and he started sucking on the skin without biting her too much. He left a hickey on her neck before leaving more than one on her boobs. 

When she came close to a climax, he laid her on the bed and admired her for a moment, "Mine." he said. Eliza smiled, "I'll always be." Alex smiled at her before penetrating her again. Eliza moaned loudly. Even though others lived with them, they didn't care, everyone slept a bit further away from their room so the moans and the yells were barely heard unless the door or window were open.

Eliza started to yell and moan as she was submissive to Alexander, "Oh my God, Alexander! Oh!" She would say. Alexander would smile at this. He went faster and faster which caused Eliza to get a bit louder at times. She climaxed and then said, "Alex, babe, I'm gonna come!" Alex still moved back and fourth, penetrating her, "Me too, babe." He pulled out and they came at the same time. Alex licked up what came from Eliza and she did the same with him. 

They were both sweating a little bit, but they smiled. They enjoyed that and were glad they did it. Even though they just witnessed loss in their lives, they were just fine. They had each other.