Chapter 13

After moving in and settling, Eliza was still feeling sad and missing Alexander. It was a rainy day when Eliza stood and said, "I can't take it anymore!"Angelica, Peggy, and Maria gave her a perplexed look. "I am in love with Alexander and I miss him and I know you three miss Lafayette and John and Hercules so I say we go back there! And if you won't I still will!" Angelica, Peggy, and Maria nodded. "Alright, let's so."Angelica said.

Eliza nodded and went right out the door. She put the hood on her sweatshirt up and started to run through the rain. Angelica, Peggy, and Maria sighed- they ran out after Eliza so she wouldn't be alone. The four ran through the rainy woods and found themselves to be very cold.

Eliza caught sight of the house and ran quickly to the front door. She rang the doorbell as the rain came down harder. Alexander opened the door and they just looked at each other a bit. Eliza spoke finally, "I couldn't be without you any longer." Alexander didn't know what to do or say- he just kissed her. Eliza fell into the kiss, her cold lips against his warm ones. She hugged him tightly, feeling his warmth and the warmth from inside the house. Angelica, Peggy, and Maria watched the whole scene and soon stepped up to the house as well, they all went inside.

The girls were given blankets and towels and warm clothes. The eight who had all once lived together before all sat in the living room together. It was settled that the humans could move back in if they wished. Eliza snuggled up to Alexander, feeling safe and happy. They were a couple again and Eliza felt that she was right in her place.

That night was filled with laughter and joy without any worry. They all headed up to bed, but Alexander and Eliza did not sleep. Alex knocked on Eliza's door and Eliza allowed him to come in. "Hey." Eliza smiled. "Hey." Alex replied

"So... what's been going on since I left?"

"Not much... Look, know that I never wanted to break up with you..."

Eliza nodded. Alexander took her hands, "but I never stopped loving you." Eliza looked at their hands and then their eyes met. His eyes enchanted her. They both leaned in to kiss each other and their lips met. Alexander stayed in Eliza's room until she fell asleep. He went to his own room and soon fell asleep.