•1•

Why do we fall in love? I guess it's because we have all these complex emotions that are all bursting to get out. Well I only wish they never did.
Love is stupid.
In simple terms.
I know everyone says falling in love is the greatest thing and it gives you this warm and sensational feeling inside that keeps you warm on the darkest of nights but when what you love leave all you feel is pain, emptiness and sorrow. I'm supposed to be strong and to stand for truth, justice and acceptance but how can I when I myself can't accept the fact that he is gone, he is no longer on earth. I'm suppose to be bulletproof, I am bulletproof and super strong and powerful but why do I feel like the least powerful person in the world right now? After all I'm supergirl, but I'm kara as well. Supergirl is an alien she isn't supposed to feel human emotions she is supposed to be strong and formidable, nothing hurts her nothing stops her from doing what needs to be done, but Kara she is human and right now I don't need to feel helpless, I need to hell strong and help people like I always do. It might not seem right now it's without mon el at my side. But thats supergirl mistake she sent mon el away and it was so he could live but still I have to live with that regret, with that sorrow for the rest of my life, my life both as supergirl and as Kara Danvers. But if ever fall in love again and if they ever leave me again what do I do then, how do I stop the pain? To fill the whole they left in my? Well it's simple I move on and accept that they weren't the love of my life and that my love is still out here and If I find them I finally get what I want, happiness, strength, love all of it. But I could never fall in love again in the same way as I did with mon el but i guess I have to hope that I do. I look at my phone and see 20 missed from Alex, my sister, I want to press them and call her again but I can't I throw my phone onto my sofa. I quickly get up and check my phone to see if I broke it like I did that time with the catco phone but it's fine, the sofa cushioned it landing. I press the Alex button and it goes to the phone and see Alex's name on top of it and I see the red and green buttons.