•22•

"Kara... don't you think that's a little... well umm insane" Winn says and I blink for a moment, taking a deep breath and I return to the call. "Your right, I'm sorry it's just alex like I said she's everything, we need to find where she is, check the security footage find out if she's left the building and if not maybe initiate lockdown protocol I'm on my way" I say in the phone and I end the call and open the window wide, I then fly out of it and to the deo I fly in and see worried expressions on everyone faces I run over to the cortex where Winn is sitting on the computer scrolling through the security tapes of the last few hours. I grab a chair and sit down next to him staring at the screen, "found anything?" I ask and Winn shakes his head, "no not yet, also there's someone behind you who wants to see you" Winn says and I look at him confused before turning around and seeing Barry standing there, I throw my hands over my shocked face and tears start to form in my eyes, I get up of my chair and hug him, and he holds me in his arms and I feel protected once again, it's warm in Barrys arms, it's safe in Barry's arms, it's life in Barry's arms. "I missed you" I say pulling myself closer to him wanting to never let go, "I missed you too, and I love you so much" Barry says and I look up and him and we kiss, touching our lips together and then look down at Winn, "I found something, look here she sneaks in through the elevator and takes Alex but watching the exits she never leaves, and never goes back into the lift, she hasn't left the building yet, I'm going to initiate lockdown right now" Winn says and he goes onto the computer and turns onto the website that controls all of the building and he types in a lot of code, "I'm going to need a password" Winn says and I think to myself, what could it possibly be? "Umm I don't know I've got a idea, maybe try governmentdeo, or agentdanvers, maybe directorhendshaw." I say and Winn types in all of them, none of them work, "god can you try hacking it maybe" I say and Winn tries to hack it, moving his fingers at a rate I'm sure is probably faster than humanly possible, but it keeps coming up with black screens and red crosses. "It's not working do you have any other ideas we cannot let her escape the building," Winn says and I think to myself for a second, what could it be, what could it be?? "I think I got it! Try supergirl, I remember Alex putting it in a few times before when things like this have happened," I say and Winn types it in and it works goes right in, "you were right now time for lockdown in 3, 2, 1" and Winn pushes the button...