•33•

"Really wow," Alex says as we finished telling her the story, "I know it's almost unbelievable but she we think Element is trying to recreate the situation she was in here, we think she's going to do something extreme but we don't know what" I say and as if my word summons it a alarm goes off in the deo, Alex, Carey and I run over to Winn who's checking on his computer with Cisco. "Guys there is a massive fire at catco" Winn says, catco as in my place of work, I'm a reporter at catco and now it's on fire, Element knows things about us but how, she knows that I love catco and work there so she set fire. Lots of fire. I don't know if I'm going to be able to put it out myself. "I don't know if We can put out  that fire by ourselves I think we need help" I say voicing my concerns to the others and Barry nods his head in agreement with me. "This fire is caused by element using her fire power so we need the opposite we need ice, Cisco breech yourself back home and get Caitlin tell her we have a job for killer frost" Barry says and Cisco nods his head, and he opens a breech and jumps through and the blue swirly portal closes behind him. Me and Barry then run to the building, "I say we do some surveillance, because if someone is inside then we need to same then" I say and Barry nods his head, so I fly up and start looking around the floor of where I work. I can't see anyone trapped inside on this floor or any of the floors above, so everyone must either be out or have been saved by Barry. So I look down to see him holding a civilian and returning  her to a small group of others from inside the fire. But then he looks up and signals me to come down so I do. "Okay I got everyone I saw out did you?" Barry asks and I nod my head, "so where is killer frost" I ask and once again like she had heard my voice we see Caitlin sliding along a slide of ice the white hair flowing around and lashing against the blue jacket. She lands elegantly and looks at us, "ugh heat" she says standing next to the fire, a larger crowd of people have now gathered around watching us, "Caitlin you take the middle floors, I'll do the bottom and Kara you do the top," Barry says and I jump and fly up to my area and begin using my freeze breath, putting out the fire little by little, I fly all around the building blowing, I go into the building still blowing and then the fire in my area is put out, and I look down and the whole fire is put, killer frost can come in handy when she needs to I see. But when I turn to look at the damage I spot something out the corner of my eye and I fly down to see a few empty cans of what according to the label is gasoline, this is definitely arson but I'm not sure if it's Element or not, she should have just been able to create more and more fire, she wouldn't need to use a accelerant. So was this fire elements or not?