•41•

The screen goes black again as I'm left contemplating on what element just said and the real meaning behind it. The trust I get from the public is one of if not the only reason I can do what I do as supergirl without feeling as if I'm doing it in the same spirit as my mother and just sentencing them to prison for almost nothing. "I think I know someone who could publish a story, a article on element exposing the truth" Alex says and I look at her a little confused, not sure what she means by that. "You, get to catco now and write, write like your life depends on it and expose element, who she was, her past, her secret, her desires and her ultimate plan, if we can expose it we can weaken element psychologically meaning it will be easier to stop her" Alex says and I nod my head as I run to the deo lockers and get out some clothes and I put them on quickly covering the supergirl suit I'm keeping on under neither just in case. "Barry can you run me there" I ask and he nods his picking me up and giving me a kiss before he zooms off and I see the world once again in a colourful blur. "Okay I would like to write a story on element and her secrets" I say walking into the office and declaring my ideas, "go ahead Kara" James says once again giving me the benefit of a doubt and allowing me to do my work to protect my secret. I run over to my computer and get up a document, I search the web and find a picture of element standing near me at one of our few battles, you can just make out her face but the black mask hides her eyes. There is this sense of elegance surrounding her in this freaky post kind of world style and it looks adds to this sense of suspicion to this persons life and all of there past secrets. Which is why exposing her should make a difference, get implanted into there minds that they shouldn't listen to element and that they should be afraid of her and not want to listen to what's she's doing or saying and want to simply understand that she is a monster, a person who turned from good to bad when the world needed her the most, when her friends needed her the most, when her city and all those people there needed her the most. Now I just have to figure out how to place all that information, details and stories into a newspaper story that should hopefully change the world. And hopefully stop element. And so I press the keys and type it up simply: Element is lying but there is still some truth: the human mind can be shaped easily by the powerful people in the world. And it's time for us to have our own opinions.