•35•

"Oh my god your okay" Alex says as she runs over and gives me a big hug as I try to add up all that has happened, but the only thing I think is Barry. "Barry where is he" I ask wanting to know where he is and if he's okay. "He's okay he's over there" she says pointing to where Barry is peacefully sleeping on the bed, his hair falling in front of his adds to his adrokablness. I'm just so totally in love with him. But then I remember my dream, or my message I don't know what it was but whatever it was I saw him, I saw mon-el staring at me, looking at me telling me these things about my life and about my love, and about Barry and how I need to move on even though I love him with all my might, I need to move in with my life. At least that's what mon-el claimed, what he said and I find myself desperate to believe him, and desperate to want Barry and leave mon-el in my mind and wherever he is. "What happened to me?" I ask wanting to know as I feel the pain spiking once again in my leg and stomach area. "You were shot" she says simply putting it across although I wish she hadn't. "How im bulletproof I'm like not able to get shot what happened" I ask desperate to know as I try to figure out how what happened, happened. "These bullets were different and we registered them back to this strange person," Alex says as she shows me a image of a hooded figure holding a gun and a staff, I instantly recognise it and take a deep breath as I don't want to believe it. "That's a bounty hunter, a alien bounty hunter and the bullets they use link to the person who hired them, search up the code and afterward your mosobek" I say and watch as Alex does and she looks at me almost as if I already know the answer, and I think I do. "Element, element hired them to kill you, but they failed what does that mean?" Alex asks trying to add up the logics of alien killers, "Well they are given 2 bullets by the person to kill someone, they shot me and they shot barry, they failed there mission, so they will leave earth and go somewhere else where they have been summoned, but to Summon one element has to have had access to some very rare alien articfacts, I didn't even know that there were any alien bounty callers on earth, and finding out that now the person who's attacking me hired one does not fill me with confidence" I say and Alex nods her head as she continues to read through information about the bounty hunters and this specific one and I wonder about how Element could get her hands on alien technology. Especially such powerful ones. "Now Kara get some rest, please you'll be fine but just rest for now" Alex says and I nod my head and I close my eyes and go back to sleep and back into my dream world.