•14•

"Hey you okay?" Barry asks running over to me and kissing me, after helping me up, "yeah yeah I'm fine" I say dusting off some of the rubble that's on my skirt, "how did she get away?" Alex asks running over and hugging me, "well she made a deal with me, she would tell me who she was and I would let her go or we could fight and whoever wins wins but I knew this could be to our advantage knowing her name, so I let her go, but her name is Cynthia Adams" I say and Alex nods her head before signalling to the squad cars to drive out and she runs over and climbs into one, "meet you back at the deo" she says and I nod my head in return, then me, Barry and cisco hurry back to the deo, me flying, Barry running and Cisco using a breech. When I arrive back I change into my kara clothes feeling like I right now don't really have the right to wear the s, to wear a symbol for hope and justice if I can't really deliver either. Alex runs in just as I walk over to Barry and slip my hand into his, he squeezes it reassuringly. "Okay so Winn have you got anything on Cynthia adams" Alex asks and we see Cisco and Winn searching through Winn's computer, "not a lot she sort of dissapeared from the radar a few months ago, like completely disappeared no one has seen her in the last 6 months after she got arrested for suspicion of 2nd degree murder and arson and she's linked to some other massive cases with drug lords and murderous gangs, but maybe for tonight can we just appreciate being together and have a dancers style movie pizza night please" Winn says smiling and to make it funnier Cisco stands behind Winn doing thumbs up on top of his head and smiling hilariously, "I mean I really need a distraction Alex is your apartment okay cause mine blew up" I say and Alex nods her head, "yes let's do but first the most important discussion, what movie should we watch," Alex says and we all look at Winn and Cisco, they are the movie bunch, "Star Wars return of the Jedi" they say at the exact same time without even discussing it, they turn to one another in complete shock, "Luke I am your father" they say in Darth Vader voices and we can't help but burst out laughing, "well then let's get to Alex's apartment" Barry says and we run off still holding hands, for once it's gonna be a fun moment and I don't have to hide all of these emotions that are weighing me down, for once I can be kara and supergirl at the same time. We are all smiling and laughing walking to Alex's apartment.