•15•

We are all sitting in Alex's apartment, I'm next to Barry, curled up against him his arm wrapped around me. I grab a slice of pepperoni pizza and start eating it, it tastes so beautiful I love pizza so very much. I mean I love food, then again who doesn't love food, I mean I am truly addicted to food. Alex gets the movie up and loaded, Star Wars Return of the Jedi, what a amazing movie, most definitely one of the best movies ever made in the entire history of the multiverse. "I love this movie" Cisco says laughing and I'm assuming he's drunk a lot and it's probably already drunk. "Alex can you pass me the champagne" I ask as she passes me and Barry 2 glasses of champagne, "I mean these won't affect me because I can't get drunk and when I did I was a complete mess, I mean I was screaming and had a headache until my wedding day" Barry says and I look at him and smile before huddling myself into him once again. We are all watching the movie in silence, I mean that's the best way to watch a movie, although I'm pretty sure Winn has fallen asleep, because in the background there is this light snoring sound. It's at the bit where Leia is strangling Jabba the hut, I love Leia, she's amazing, she inspired the female empowerment in movies, and almost everyone has something to be thankful to her for, women for showing that they are powerful and don't have to sit around doing nothing while the boys fight, girls for giving them a character to believe in and a heroin who wasn't afraid to save herself. Men for showing that sometimes they aren't always right and will occasionally need saving by a woman, and that they should accept it. Leia's best line is probably 'someone has to save our skins' in the very first Star Wars, a new hope. Maybe I need a real new hope right now, or maybe my new hope has already come, I mean Barry is everything I could want and more, he's perfect, he's my new hope. It's now on the battle of Endor, Leia and Luke on the speeders, chasing the stormtroopers while shooting at them at the same time, I have one word to describe Leia in this scene: badass. I am all for female empowerment, all for equality, not wanting a certain type of people to sit in the shadow of the world they could be in if they were allowed to be by the higher arche of society. It's one of my favourite moments now, the ewok village, Leia is walking in, "What are you doing these are my frien" she says and the screen goes black, then it starts flickering between black and white, black and white, black, white, black, white and then finally black. And then Elements face appears on the screen, a sinister smile placed on her masked face. "Hello national city..."