•20•

"What happened to me, what happened to Barry why did we blank out" I say as I sit up in the bed rubbing my head trying to get ride of the slight headache I have after the strange dreamy nightmare. "You guys were decently poisoned by mercury, by it wasn't normal, you didn't touch it and then you started getting weird symptoms that were defiantly poisoned related, so I ran some tests turns out that it wasn't ordinary mercury, it had been changed chemically, I couldn't tell what had been added to it but it turns out that it would affect anyone within 50 meters of it, you must have been close when you were in the room so it affect you, but for Barry it's worse, he got closer so it was a lot more powerful, he will be out for a few hours at the least. So might want to go home, get shower clear your head, that okay?" Alex asks and I look over at Barry, I wonder if his experiencing the same weird delusional dreams I dreamt. Seeing some strange messed up version of realty that will help him finally accept some weird thing that's going on within his mind. "Yeah okay I can go home and I'll come back in like an hour or two" I say, not wanting to talk with Alex just wanting to go home and sort myself out, I'm now living in a new apartment after the innocent that occurred at my last one, I hope that this on isn't blown up too. I fly out of the deo and land in the apartment after flying through a open window, I start by sitting myself down on the sofa and taking a big deep breathe, but then I can't help but start crying, that dream, that reality was a way of acceptance I guess, a way to accept that mon-el left and he's never coming back, he's never coming back no matter how hard I plead with the stars, no matter how hard I yell into the night, no matter how hard I throw myself at the sun, he's gone, and he Is never coming back. I shouldn't be like this, I gained something because mon-el left, I gained Barry, I gained my true love, another true love, Barry is the one I will relay on when times are though. But right now I'm alone, because of mercury poisoning and someone trying to kill agents of the deo, the deo, I think I just had a brainwave, the way it was placed, the way it was changed, Mercury is a natural material, it's almost scientifically impossible to change, unless they can change the natural qualities of the material. The person who did this was Element, she's trying to kill me, and doesn't care who she kills in the process, she wanted to hurt alex, to hurt me. She tired to kill Alex, she has to be stopped, I grab my phone from my pocket and ring up Alex, "hey I think I know who did this, Element, if you think about it she's the only one who could change the natural form of the mercury." I say, "okay that seems correct, Barry's still out with..." Alex sentence ends randomly, and there's a simple sound of buffering, "Alex... Alex... ALEX!" I yell into the phone but there is just a buffering at the other end, what is going on, where is Alex, "Alex!"